watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Final score

Started by The Swan, November 21, 2017, 09:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

United 4 Fulham5 What a result. Well done lads.
The Swan

Robbie

Top result!  Well done.

hovewhite

DevonFFC

Great 3 points but my god all 4 of there goals were too soft. Button for first too were bloody dreadful, third took deflection so will let him off and 4th how he was left so free was outrageous.

That result will paper over the cracks I feel however we need to sort this out and we would be far further up that league and we were lucky we out scored more than we gifted away

MikeW

Just spoken to a mate who said "great result but everytime the opposition attack you let a goal in!"  I'm delighted but he has a point maybe?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

SP

Their last goal looked well offside?

grandad

We can´t keep scoring 5 to scrape a win. We have let in 24 goals in 18 games. That is so bad.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Carborundum

Fulham1959

Quote from: grandad on November 21, 2017, 10:24:02 PM
We can´t keep scoring 5 to scrape a win. We have let in 24 goals in 18 games. That is so bad.

We've only done it once !

grandad

Quote from: Fulham1959 on November 21, 2017, 10:26:16 PM

We've only done it once !

So far.
Where there's a will there's a wife

davew

It is, but is on a par with last season (almost).
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Our defence has never looked safe in quite a while now, and if nothing is done to prevent us from conceding soft and unnecessary goals, is to change the personnel as the current players cannot be or are incapable of being coached due to Limited ability and far too many shortcomings and weaknesses.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bill taylors apprentice

There's something very wrong with how we defend, we are lightweight and do not defend as a unit.

I was there tonight and take away United's confidence and physical effort and they are a very ordinary team while we were as bad as anything seen before, luckily we were better going forward.

The balance is wrong, Button, Kalas and Ream don't work, I don't care how good or bad they are individually as a unit they leak goals.

Fredericks flatters to deceive, only Odoi combines steel and a football brain.   

Whitesideup

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 21, 2017, 11:55:21 PM
Our defence has never looked safe in quite a while now, and if nothing is done to prevent us from conceding soft and unnecessary goals, is to change the personnel as the current players cannot be or are incapable of being coached due to Limited ability and far too many shortcomings and weaknesses.
They were great against Derby.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Whitesideup on November 22, 2017, 12:37:00 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 21, 2017, 11:55:21 PM
They were great against Derby.

Not sure I can completely agree with you on the Derby match.
The goal we conceded was a classic soft goal that was the combined fault of Kalas Ream and Button, all either not closing the scorer down quick enough, failing to respond and attack the ball, and a lack of tenacity in unloading the player, and do they not communicate with each other. None of them has a presence.
Even last night the goals we conceded were poor even by our own standards.
Is a clean sheet a thing of the past.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.