watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A win's a win!

Started by Aldo, November 21, 2017, 10:50:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aldo

I can see a lot of criticism for the manner of the win tonight, but to be fair this is more about the win than the performance. OK we conceded 4, but a significantly improved performance on Saturday along with the much needed win this evening has hopefully resulted in a hugely upbeat feeling in the dressing room, which will now hopefully spur us on going forwards!

grandad

Just seen the goals . Button totally at fault for their first two. Their 4th was clearly off side.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

Quote from: Aldo on November 21, 2017, 10:50:49 PM
I can see a lot of criticism for the manner of the win tonight, but to be fair this is more about the win than the performance. OK we conceded 4, but a significantly improved performance on Saturday along with the much needed win this evening has hopefully resulted in a hugely upbeat feeling in the dressing room, which will now hopefully spur us on going forwards!

Couldn't agree more. But as usual we have idiotic fans who think one win means we are going to win the league and any criticism was wrong. That is why we have fans trying to point out the reality of tonight. We should all just enjoy the result. But it hasn't changed any opinion about the problems we have.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Aldo

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 21, 2017, 11:38:15 PM
Quote from: Aldo on November 21, 2017, 10:50:49 PM

Couldn't agree more. But as usual we have idiotic fans who think one win means we are going to win the league and any criticism was wrong. That is why we have fans trying to point out the reality of tonight. We should all just enjoy the result. But it hasn't changed any opinion about the problems we have.

No, but one significant problem seems to have been confidence and last night will surely help there!