watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Super Tom Cairney

Started by fulhams_finest, November 21, 2017, 11:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhams_finest

Whilst plaudits will rightly go to Sess for his astounding hat-trick performance, let us not forget the superb Tom Cairney! At 5-4 he had the maturity and bottle to take defenders on - take it to the corners and grind out the remaining few minutes for the much needed and deserved win. He also provided that much needed on the line clearance! So happy he is back in the squad, let's keep playing without strikers getting 5 goals and winning games!!! Who knows we may even win a home game before next year :)

General

One of the things that excited me most about today's game was it was the first in a long time I can remember Cairney, Johansen and Macdonald all playing in the same game (albeit not all at the same time)...

Those three starting and finishing the game together, coupled with the return of Ojo and Cairney, Mcdonald and Johansens ability to be a threat in the box but also in their passing ability in the final third could be the thing that really helps us kick on... if that's not exciting for the average fulham fan, given that the ability in the final third (goals and passes) has been our biggest undoing then I don't know what is..

Plus, Piazon is on his way back too... now to buy a more prolific striker.. unless Fonte starts banging them in now he's got the midfield musketeers in place for more service.