watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ayite hamstring injury

Started by Lighthouse, November 22, 2017, 12:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Floyd Ayite was forced off with a hamstring injury during Fulham's 5-4 victory over Sheffield United at Bramall Lane on Tuesday evening.

The 28-year-old started the game as the side's main striker in a false nine formation and produced one of his best performances of the season as Fulham and Sheffield United engaged in a memorable game of football in Yorkshire.

But he hobbled off during the second half after suffering a hamstring injury, something that saw Ayite already miss a portion of the campaign early on in the season.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

mrmicawbers

More like a ham-thread.Hope he's OK

colinwhite

I Think he had more cramp than a pull.

J.Perkins

I'm not saddened by this. He is constantly picked in the team, and he constantly does nothing.

A spell without him will do the side good.

Ojo seems to have taken some hyper drug during his injury, and will most likely start at RW.
Sessegnon has now planted the LW spot.
Guess we'll see one of Fonte, Kamara and Kebano at ST.

EastEndWhite

Quote from: J.Perkins on November 22, 2017, 07:08:12 PM
I'm not saddened by this. He is constantly picked in the team, and he constantly does nothing.

Ojo seems to have taken some hyper drug during his injury, and will most likely start at RW.

Sad when our own supporters make comments like this but then why am I not surprised.

Quote from: J.Perkins on September 24, 2017, 11:05:56 PM
Ayite is easily our worst (regular) winger. A good game for him comes once in every 8 games.
[/

Benny

So you are pleased we have another injured player then J.Perkins ?

We have looked decent in the last 2 games and Ayite has played big part in both fixtures

I for one will be gutted if he's out as he and Ojo look like they are going to work well together. I would love to see them both on Saturday against Millwall

Can't get over the fact you seem pleased one of our players might be out for a while........

Matt10

I would love to know how people think Ayite is our worst winger? Please, provide a detailed explanation, because I feel he has been fantastic.

Is it something with people that claim to love the team only love the players who get the ball or something? Like, are you only judged if you get the ball? Ayite's movement off the ball and position defensively has made a signficant difference. Why are so many misunderstanding this concept? I would think that it be more logical from fans of the sport to understand the intricacies of movement off the ball, and the players who create them, does for the composition of our team shape. Is this why we keep singling out a new player each week? It's getting ridiculous.

On topic: Ayite's injury is unfortunate. For the goals that Sess and Ojo scored when Ayite was on, it was a product of where Ayite was on the pitch. He'll be my next topic of Player Focus on my channel.

davew

Quote from: Matt10 on November 22, 2017, 11:23:17 PM
I would love to know how people think Ayite is our worst winger? Please, provide a detailed explanation, because I feel he has been fantastic.

Is it something with people that claim to love the team only love the players who get the ball or something? Like, are you only judged if you get the ball? Ayite's movement off the ball and position defensively has made a signficant difference. Why are so many misunderstanding this concept? I would think that it be more logical from fans of the sport to understand the intricacies of movement off the ball, and the players who create them, does for the composition of our team shape. Is this why we keep singling out a new player each week? It's getting ridiculous.

On topic: Ayite's injury is unfortunate. For the goals that Sess and Ojo scored when Ayite was on, it was a product of where Ayite was on the pitch. He'll be my next topic of Player Focus on my channel.
He is definitely not our worst winger, by the way I thought he was playing centre forward yesterday??? Matt I agree with your comment that every week whether we win or lose, some on here are looking for a scapegoat rather than just concentrating on our heroes!! Condemning individual players achieves nothing even though I seem to have singled out 1 player who I dislike as much as Fulhamben disliked somebody else, he was a striker as well!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Matt10

Quote from: davew on November 22, 2017, 11:30:36 PM

He is definitely not our worst winger, by the way I thought he was playing centre forward yesterday??? Matt I agree with your comment that every week whether we win or lose, some on here are looking for a scapegoat rather than just concentrating on our heroes!! Condemning individual players achieves nothing even though I seem to have singled out 1 player who I dislike as much as Fulhamben disliked somebody else, he was a striker as well!

:) A friendly disagreement is always the nature of the beast in these discussion.

I really have been impressed with Ayite though. He's been consistent and has shown some really great play. I look forward to going through the video and highlighting his strengths and areas for improvement. It's hard to imagine this team without him, especially considering how magical he was for us last season.

Matt10

Quote from: Matt10 on November 22, 2017, 11:37:11 PM

:) A friendly disagreement is always the nature of the beast in these discussion.

I really have been impressed with Ayite though. He's been consistent and has shown some really great play. I look forward to going through the video and highlighting his strengths and areas for improvement. It's hard to imagine this team without him, especially considering how magical he was for us last season.

Took a bit of time with Thanksgiving, here's my Fulham Player Focus on Ayite vs Sheff Utd:

Twig

Quote from: J.Perkins on November 22, 2017, 07:08:12 PM

Your attitude disgusts me, in my humble opinion you might want to reconsider your future as a Fulham supporter and find a side that disappoint you less.

Southcoastffc

Interesting that J Perkins is just denoted as Guest, with no number of posts. Perhaps just best ignored and let's hope Ayite recovers soon and fully.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

toshes mate

Quote from: Southcoastffc on November 24, 2017, 10:03:35 AM
Interesting that J Perkins is just denoted as Guest, with no number of posts. Perhaps just best ignored and let's hope Ayite recovers soon and fully.
I noticed that, with interest, too. 

Keynsham

I think that means the account was deleted.

Statto is going to think it's Christmas.   082.gif 086.gif

Lighthouse

Sad that any poster feels in worth deleting his account/membership. We all have opinions and some are always controversial. But nobody should feel unable to voice those opinions. Even if we sometimes feel the posters are WUMs
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Woolly Mammoth

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and voice it, whether you agree or not, otherwise we would not have quite so much to discuss.
It takes all sorts.
We still live in a democracy I think.
No poster should have to delete because of what others may think, whether they agree or not.
How boring would it be if we all agreed on everything, although I always agree with my wife, it keeps the peace, and because I do, she lets me out now and again.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

kiwian

Watch Matt10's player profile to see what Ayite actually does, looks a very busy player to me, including his off the ball running.
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?

peaty

Quote from: Matt10 on November 24, 2017, 08:43:45 AM
Quote from: Matt10 on November 22, 2017, 11:37:11 PM

Took a bit of time with Thanksgiving, here's my Fulham Player Focus on Ayite vs Sheff Utd:

@Matt10 -- really appreciate your player analysis. Excellent stuff on Fonte previously and now Ayite. Thought-provoking and much appreciated.

RaySmith

Showing  what players do off the ball shows how hard they  work and try - even if their on the ball efforts  aren't that successful - though I'm not sure if we  can justifiably call Ayite unsuccessful  as a player.

Fonte hasn't been  very successful, so far, but could still come good.

Look at Kamara - written off immediately after a couple of games, but now looking  quite a threat to opposing defences when he's come on, and he can only gat better, as can Fonte.

TC's Sporran

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 24, 2017, 11:14:41 AM
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and voice it, whether you agree or not, otherwise we would not have quite so much to discuss.
It takes all sorts.
We still live in a democracy I think.
No poster should have to delete because of what others may think, whether they agree or not.
How boring would it be if we all agreed on everything, although I always agree with my wife, it keeps the peace, and because I do, she lets me out now and again.

I disagree