https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Match recording

Started by gang, November 22, 2017, 02:06:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gang

Highlights and 90 minutes are now on the offal. 049:gif

Marcel_Gecov

Finally one worth watching. Popcorn and Peroni and the ready!

Dodgin

Just watched the ninety plus fourteen minutes, where did the second half six come from with the ref adding another minute. Apart from that loved it

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Dodgin on November 22, 2017, 05:08:00 PM
Just watched the ninety plus fourteen minutes, where did the second half six come from with the ref adding another minute. Apart from that loved it

I reckon the referee was enjoying the quality of the football so much he did not want the spectacle to cease.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

gang

I think the ref had it down as a draw on his pools.

grandad

For the second game running we were denied a stonewall penalty. In both cases the refs had a perfect view so I just don´t understand why they were not given.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: grandad on November 22, 2017, 09:14:39 PM
For the second game running we were denied a stonewall penalty. In both cases the refs had a perfect view so I just don´t understand why they were not given.

Because they bottle it, lay an egg, as if it was outside the penalty area they would blow for a Direct Free kick.
Or as some people might say. Thats cheating.
They don't know the meaning of impartiality.

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Thoroughly enjoyed watching the 90, sorry 113 minute replay, we beat a very good side, JUST!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

We did indeed beat a good side on their own patch.
Now it's time to put a decent run together, we should be capable of avoiding defeat in the next five games, and we are certainly capable of winning them. Millwall, Brentford, Birmingham, Sunderland, Barnsley.
If we are as good as some of us think we are, then we should be looking for maximum points against these teams, who will not roll over, but we should not rely on them rolling over.
Because if we are still the same distance away from the top six come January.
Then we are giving ourselves a steep hill to climb, we need to close that gap ASAP, or as soon as possible.
Otherwise the alternative is, that we stagnate, a risk that Jok departs alongside our better players, then where would we be, back down the snake to square 0.
That's why our Chairman wherever he is must write out a handful of blank cheques to support our manager in securing a much needed genuine striker, a centre back who is bigger and better both in the air and on the deck. Perhaps even a Goalkeeper if a good solid one becomes available in the next Window.
I hear Southampton may be off loading a profusion of players who are far from being deadwood or deadbeats, save wasting our time sniffing round the French second Division, looking for bargains that don't exist, loan players and free transfers.
We have had enough of them to sink a ship.
But also keep a firm eye on our Academy, as there are more diamonds amongst our home grown players, rather than across the English Channel.   

Never forget your Roots.

gang

Quote from: grandad on November 22, 2017, 09:14:39 PM

We have made an arrangement with the referee not to award any because we miss.

Woolly Mammoth

A very good point, even if we were awarded a penalty, how many of us would stake £50 quid on us converting the pen, I wouldn't.

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 23, 2017, 09:28:01 AM
A very good point, even if we were awarded a penalty, how many of us would stake £50 quid on us converting the pen, I wouldn't.
I would have staked more than that on us missing it!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on November 23, 2017, 09:57:05 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 23, 2017, 09:28:01 AM
I would have staked more than that on us missing it!!

Let's hope since our last missed penalty we have managed to get our act together and ensured that missed penalties are a thing of the past. We certainly cannot afford to miss any more in the way we have over the last 12 months.

Never forget your Roots.

bog

At the risk of looking rather thick, do you have to have subscribed to something for this service?

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bog on November 24, 2017, 12:13:09 PM
At the risk of looking rather thick, do you have to have subscribed to something for this service?

092.gif

At the risk of making myself look thick, I don't know.

Never forget your Roots.

Southcoastffc

092.gif
Yes, https://www.fulhamfc.com/fulhamfctv/about-fulhamfctv
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

bog

Quote from: Southcoastffc on November 24, 2017, 01:29:04 PM

092.gif
Yes, https://www.fulhamfc.com/fulhamfctv/about-fulhamfctv

Thanks for that. I read it that I can see this recording for £5? Or do you have to be a member as well?

092.gif

gang

It's £4.49 per month and it is an automatic subscription thus you must cancel it when you no longer want it.
The £5.00 option is for live games, £5.00 per game and is for overseas subscribers only.