watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Sessegnon

Started by mrmicawbers, November 22, 2017, 10:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmicawbers

Always thought he was left footed after seeing his first strike I'm not sure now.Great strike.

cmg

HaHa! These days we have become so used to 'one-footed' lefties. We have had a few ourselves - our Captain being a good example, although not as pronounced as Ruiz. It comes as a bit of a surprise to see a highly paid professional footballer who can actually use his 'wrong' foot.

Bill2

From memory two the three with his right, now needs to score with his head. Saw in the paper today there is no but out clause in his contract.

filham

Funny, with all the intense and high level of training from a young age you would think that every modern professional footballer would be completely comfortable with both feet.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes and I would have also thought that a player would want to naturally improve his weaker foot, and they have all the time in the world to do it. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 24, 2017, 02:09:35 PM
Yes and I would have also thought that a player would want to naturally improve his weaker foot, and they have all the time in the world to do it. 
Maybe its too simple,isn't that is what the training pitch for to improve a player!!!

Twig

If you are very one sided it is tough and extremely time consuming to develop the other side. Faced with this choice some players focus on technical skills rather than spend a large chunk of their coaching time on developing a second foot.  It's a difficult call and I would not rush to condemn all those professional footballers who are one footed. Think about it.