watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

black friday tickets and quick question re Hammersmith end

Started by flyingfish, November 24, 2017, 11:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyingfish

Hello - just booking my Black Friday deal tickets - 3 games for £50 adults and the same for £75 for juniors.

Cheaper than my usual JH stand seats, but the black Friday deal is only open to Hammersmith end seats. I'll be taking my daughter and she had a bad time at the front of the Putney end once, with people standing and not being able to see anything especially at the other end, so she's convinced she only likes to sit side on to the pitch. I reckon if I can towards the back of the stand that will solve the view as long as we are not where everyone stands all game. Presumably not going to be a problem if we are off to one side, but if anyone has any hints on a good view for kids in the Hammy end, I would be glad to hear them.

I like to make sure she has the best time possible and it can only take a bit of a spoiled view to ruin the game for young'uns like that

Thanks

Scrumpy

She will be fine down the front of the Hammy End. It is only the occasional away game (or Neutral End) where people stand at the front.

Personally, I would head a little further back for a better view. As long as you don't go any further back than, say, DD or EE then you won't get any persistent standing (but you will get a little atmosphere).

Enjoy the game.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Southcoastffc

Hmm, depends a bit on how old (tall) she is. Try and get an aisle seat maybe? I'm in row GG - roughly half way up and while no-one stands all game in front of me there is a lot of bobbing up and down, especially when we attack the Hammy End.  Or perhaps get a seat at the very end of the row - furthest from the aisle - so that SHE can stand on the seat all game if that'd work?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Twig

We have ST's in H8 and I am afraid that every time Fulham come remotely close to attacking our end in the second half all the numpties stand up.

flyingfish

Ok thanks. Well ive booked now for midway up h3 and h4 for three games,including villa so a bargain.

Only thing is the ticketing system is not worming properly and the black friday deal purchase has clashed with my membership or something so i couldnt allocate seats for all three games and for my daughter as well. Ticket office very helpful but exasperated as this was clearly not the first problem and they are taking it up with ticket master as they cant override the fault in the system themselves.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: flyingfish on November 24, 2017, 04:56:55 PM
Ok thanks. Well ive booked now for midway up h3 and h4 for three games,including villa so a bargain.

Only thing is the ticketing system is not worming properly and the black friday deal purchase has clashed with my membership or something so i couldnt allocate seats for all three games and for my daughter as well. Ticket office very helpful but exasperated as this was clearly not the first problem and they are taking it up with ticket master as they cant override the fault in the system themselves.
Well, most supporters are generous-minded so if she's a youngster who has trouble seeing the game I would have thought you could ask someone to swap/move around?   The group i go with have 6 s/tkts but only 4 together and we invariably sit next to/in front of each other because there are always others sth's in our row or behind/in front who don't show.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

flyingfish

Quote from: Southcoastffc on November 24, 2017, 05:18:10 PM
Quote from: flyingfish on November 24, 2017, 04:56:55 PM

Well, most supporters are generous-minded so if she's a youngster who has trouble seeing the game I would have thought you could ask someone to swap/move around?   The group i go with have 6 s/tkts but only 4 together and we invariably sit next to/in front of each other because there are always others sth's in our row or behind/in front who don't show.

Ta. Never been a problem before. The bad experience was in the first ten rows where you cant see whats happening at other end anyway. She loves craven cottage amd cant sleep the night before we go but gets frustrated if she doesnt have a 'perfect' experience!