watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Looking at a Mojo

Started by bog, November 25, 2017, 08:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

I have felt that we need a result to bring last season's 'mojo' back. If a motor bike a kick start. If we do not carry on from the stunning 4-5 my mojo is going is going to the local tip....or somewhere else....

092.gif

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bog on November 25, 2017, 08:55:14 AM
I have felt that we need a result to bring last season's 'mojo' back. If a motor bike a kick start. If we do not carry on from the stunning 4-5 my mojo is going is going to the local tip....or somewhere else....

092.gif

Well after one Home win all season, if we cannot get a home win today, when are we.
Unless Millwall play a worldly, and everything they try comes off.
Then I shall either start questioning the managers input and tactics and team selection, or the players application and commitment or both.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: RaySmith on November 25, 2017, 01:40:12 PM
Maybe we've found a M-Ojo.

Yes,  :yay: I feel he could give Millwall all sorts of problems.

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 25, 2017, 02:43:46 PM

I knew you would be lurking around on here somewhere, happy with the team selection?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on November 25, 2017, 02:44:57 PM

I knew you would be lurking around on here somewhere, happy with the team selection?

Hmmm can't make out why moving players round in defence to cover an injury, it should be one for one. In other words, why is Djalo not starting then, it shows that Jok doesn't trust him enough, then why sign him, another bizarre recruitment, which reminds me, where is that other bizarre recruitment Share.
Why is Fonte picked ahead of Kamara, doesn't make sense.
Having said that, I still feel we should have enough to win 3 1, and Fonte will probably score a brace to shove it back down my throat.
Somehow we have to find a way to win today.

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Many questions there Woolly, you last question might be the most difficult to answer, enjoy!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bog

This inflatable mojo seemed to have a leak until just before half time.... :clap_hands: :yay: 049:gif

092.gif

alfie

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 25, 2017, 02:53:46 PM

Hmmm can't make out why moving players round in defence to cover an injury, it should be one for one. In other words, why is Djalo not starting then, it shows that Jok doesn't trust him enough, then why sign him, another bizarre recruitment, which reminds me, where is that other bizarre recruitment Share.
Having said that, I still feel we should have enough to win 3 1, and Fonte will probably score a brace to shove it back down my throat.
I guess Fonte is picked ahead of Kamara because Slav thinks he is a better option.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: alfie on November 25, 2017, 05:00:08 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 25, 2017, 02:53:46 PM

I guess Fonte is picked ahead of Kamara because Slav thinks he is a better option.

Well if he did, then he changed his mind in the 58th minute.

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Listening to the Radio London commentary the mojo took a right old battering in the last ten minutes.

I tell you what hanging on to a 1-0 lead with minutes to go is a good laxative.... :dft001: :dft011: :016:

092.gif

Lighthouse

At least Djalo came on for the last ten minutes. Be interesting to see how much he helped. But a clean sheet and a rare win at home whatever the circumstances is certainly rare enough to enjoy.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope