Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

When Sunderland last won at home ?   049:gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

res

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 16, 2017, 09:25:03 AM

Last Sunderland home win was 1-0 against Watford on 17th December 2016, 21  games ago...and we think our home form is a problem!!

Fulham 442

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: res on December 16, 2017, 09:36:12 AM

Last Sunderland home win was 1-0 against Watford on 17th December 2016, 21  games ago...and we think our home form is a problem!!

Thank you, blimey I did not realise it was that long ago. That's almost a year to the day. As today is the 16th, that is Spooky, where's my Rabbits Foot.
Is this going to be a Fulhamish Result.
If we can score first today, it will be interesting to see how Sunderland respond, as they must be aware of this, and by scoring first we can silence the crowd, especially if we can score second as well.
The pressure has to be on them big time. 

Never forget your Roots.

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Fernhurst

David Prutton ex Sheffield Wednesday and now presenter on EFL matters predicted our loss at Brentford and our win last week.
Let's all hope he is wrong with this weeks prediction. Despite Sunderland's appalling home record has them down for a 1-0 win today.

Straight after the Birmingham game this would have been my prediction but Saturday's come around and looking at the league table we have almost double the points they have accrued.
CONFIDENCE is the thing and if we can make a good start and bang in a couple before half time we may add a couple in 2nd period ensuring we move up the league a couple of places.

Love Cookie and Kit but the revival starts next week!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: f321ffc on December 16, 2017, 10:16:54 AM
Probably today  093.gif

Please don't worry me, although it would be a typical Fulhamish result. Although the more I think of it, I just cannot see us losing this match, surely not.  094.gif

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fernhurst on December 16, 2017, 10:24:40 AM
David Prutton ex Sheffield Wednesday and now presenter on EFL matters predicted our loss at Brentford and our win last week.
Let's all hope he is wrong with this weeks prediction. Despite Sunderland's appalling home record has them down for a 1-0 win today.

Straight after the Birmingham game this would have been my prediction but Saturday's come around and looking at the league table we have almost double the points they have accrued.
CONFIDENCE is the thing and if we can make a good start and bang in a couple before half time we may add a couple in 2nd period ensuring we move up the league a couple of places.

Love Cookie and Kit but the revival starts next week!

Yes indeed, they must allow us to win for old times sake, surely.
Plus Jok won't want to lose this one for so many reasons.  ⚽️⚽️🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bill taylors apprentice

Lets hope we are confident, committed, clinical and give them a damn good thrashing!

Well, actually, maybe another 1-0 will do!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on December 16, 2017, 10:44:27 AM
Lets hope we are confident, committed, clinical and give them a damn good thrashing!

Well, actually, maybe another 1-0 will do!

Yes either or.

Never forget your Roots.

Burt

Well, with this thread, it is inevitable that today's result will be described come 4.45 as "Fulhamish" :)

Woolly Mammoth

One way or another your probably right. 👍⚽️

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Fonte starting, hard to see much happening up top for us, odds on that Kit and Cookie will sneak it and grab the headlines.
Hope I am wrong.

Twig

Quote from: filham on December 16, 2017, 02:31:35 PM
Fonte starting, hard to see much happening up top for us, odds on that Kit and Cookie will sneak it and grab the headlines.
Hope I am wrong.

Well now we know that the goals have to come from midfield then. But sadly it just feels written in the stars for us to lose.