News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Birmingham v Wolves anybody watching and thoughts?

Started by davew, December 04, 2017, 08:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Wolves showing why they are top of the league and certainties for promotion, their worst attacking player is light years ahead of our best striker, do we have 1? B'ham don't write them off in their next match, got a few players who can do us some damage especially as our already terrible defence weakened by Odoi and Fred's not being able to play. The Sess Bros will no doubt do us proud, maybe Soares might play, do we have anybody else who can play in a full back position? Woolly, what are you doing Saturday afternoon? I have cancelled my golf in case I get a call!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Fulham 442

I'm watching and thinking it's a pretty dull game! Why can't Ryan play Saturday?

davew

Didn't he get a 5th yellow card for the season? Agree it is not an exciting game, but Wolves are so dominant no need for them to excel themselves, B'ham saving themselves for the onslaught at the Cottage!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on December 04, 2017, 08:33:39 PM
Wolves showing why they are top of the league and certainties for promotion, their worst attacking player is light years ahead of our best striker, do we have 1? B'ham don't write them off in their next match, got a few players who can do us some damage especially as our already terrible defence weakened by Odoi and Fred's not being able to play. The Sess Bros will no doubt do us proud, maybe Soares might play, do we have anybody else who can play in a full back position? Woolly, what are you doing Saturday afternoon? I have cancelled my golf in case I get a call!

Unfortunately davew I am washing my hair, otherwise I would be up for it, providing I could have a lie down at half time.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham 442

Birmingham slightly better second half.  More possession but not doing a lot with it.  Sounds familiar?!

Marinelloguthrie

Saw a tackle in first halve which was a definate straight red but got a yellow after he should have got a yellow for tackle before that..

Odds are he scores against us Saturday lol

epsomraver

Fulham 442

Yes Roberts definitely a straight red for me first half. Dean now off for second bookable with a stupid shove with less than ten minutes to go. 

sarnian

Fredericks is not on FA suspension list as it was 20th league game and suspensions go to 10 bookings after 19 games as I read it

Fulham 442

I couldn't see anything about Fred being banned so good to have that confirmed.

davew

Quote from: Marinelloguthrie on December 04, 2017, 09:18:10 PM
Saw a tackle in first halve which was a definate straight red but got a yellow after he should have got a yellow for tackle before that..

Odds are he scores against us Saturday lol
Good observation, the first tackle was a shocker, think the ref wanted to make a game of it by allowing Brum to still have 11 players!

filham

So a 1-0. win for Wolves, don't think that helps us in any way on Saturday

Bill2

Quote from: filham on December 04, 2017, 10:08:48 PM
Whatever Wolves do will not help us as need to concentrate on our own game. Saturday is a winnable game and no one should think otherwise. OK we are lacking up front but we are still a good team.

filham

Quote from: Bill2 on December 05, 2017, 12:36:24 PM
Whatever Wolves do will not help us as need to concentrate on our own game. Saturday is a winnable game and no one should think otherwise. OK we are lacking up front but we are still a good team.
Time we had more than just a win at the Cottage, to turn this season around against a relegation candidate we need a performance with at least a three goal advantage.

Not sure that Jocanovic is now capable of the necessary motivation.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on December 05, 2017, 02:14:08 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on December 05, 2017, 12:36:24 PM
Time we had more than just a win at the Cottage, to turn this season around against a relegation candidate we need a performance with at least a three goal advantage.

Not sure that Jocanovic is now capable of the necessary motivation.

Unfortunately I happen to share your concern.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.