watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Put your questions to the Jackson Jaguar fans

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 04, 2017, 10:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Over the coming weeks, we will be approaching a couple of Jackson Jaguar forums, in an attempt, to get a better background, understanding, of our current owners, and what experiences they have been through, since their Club was purchased.

Understandably, both sports are different, however, it'd be interesting to see, how they have / haven't improved things, and what the owners have done over time, to get the Jackson Jaguars where they are today.

Notably, they didn't have the bests of starts, however, of late, there has been some improvements on and off the field.

Behind the scenes, they've had improvements to their stadium, training facilities, branding, and with the Riverside development hopefully coming at FFC, it'd be good to get their general feedback.

What we don't want, is a thread full of abuse, but, constructive questions for the Jackson Jaguar fans, that we can hopefully get some good feedback from.

We will leave this thread open for around a week, and will then submit the best questions we have, to a couple of their forums.

snarks

Did they ever view the Khans with suspicion as to keeping the Jags in Jacksonville and do they still think they will?
The Khans have always had a statistical view of draft picks, did statistics overrule ability?
Is it only the appointment of Coughlin that turned the franchise round this season?
Has Shahid been too loyal to head coaches who weren't producing?

That will do for starters

OdecaMynoT

D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Woolly Mammoth

Have they ever thought about watching a proper real sport ?
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Southcoastffc

What kind of communication is there between owner and fans.? How frequent? How meaningful?
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Holders

Any questions must concern the owner: Did he make promises that didn't seem to be borne out that then eventually came good? Is his communication equally as non-existent for them? I feel that he's got no obvious interest in football - do they think that he takes an interest in their pastime or is it just an ego-trip?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

horse1031

Jacksonville Jaguars not Jackson :003: :dft011:

Lighthouse

How much do fans care that the game is being pushed in London and a few games are now played over here. Does it make you pleased or couldn't you care less. Is playing in London a distraction or are you pleased just with the results.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

F(f)CUK

Do they follow what happens at Fulham and does it make them more likely to show interest in our results compared to say Manchester United or others?

Friendsoffulham

Still looking for a few more questions, to put to the Jaksonville Jaguar fans. If you have any, please put them here so they can be passed on. 

rvFFC

Do they view his involvement with Fulham as a gateway to gradually move the Jaguars to London? And on the whole are they happy with the way the Khans have run the Jacksonvile Jaguars so far?

Steven Ageroad

What was their initial view of Khans takeover of the club, was it positive or did they think that someone else should have taken over the club because I understand that the Jacksonville Jaguars was not Khans first choice.

mrmicawbers

Can they buy any Fulham merchandise in the Jags store?íf no would there be any interest in some.

Fulham Tup North

What's your thoughts on Leonard Fournette?
Has he been one of the finds of the season?
Do you think you might make it to the Super Bowl?

Go Jags :)
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Carborundum

A close season of three months seems very long.  How do they cope with a seven or eight month wait?

HatterDon

Not for nothing, but I seriously doubt that Jaguar fans give a toss about what's happening with Fulham and I an't believe there'd be thread after thread over there moaning about Khan paying too much attention to us and letting his NFL franchise suffer in the process.

I was going to ask why all these Jaguar threads didn't go to the exiles page, but then realized that this one was started by my old friend up north.  :005:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

VicHalomsLovechild

The Jags are on a roll at the moment. Do their fans feel it's the beginning of a long period of good times or are current results just a false dawn?