watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hypothetical Question

Started by Jims Dentist, December 07, 2017, 08:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jims Dentist

If given the previous very poor transfer window, Tony K was to do the honourable thing and abdicate, who would we realistically like to see as DOF of would we possibly be better off without one??

Facts Not Fiction

Quote from: Jims Dentist on December 07, 2017, 08:44:16 PM
If given the previous very poor transfer window, Tony K was to do the honourable thing and abdicate, who would we realistically like to see as DOF of would we possibly be better off without one??

The only person who needs to abdicate is Jokanovic.

Woolly Mammoth

I would rather see Tony Khan go with immediate effect, as he is completely and utterly out of his depth.
As for Jok, well he has to be careful, and maybe relax and stop being stubborn, and choose his best available team, no matter who signed them as we cannot afford not to.
He could be one or two more defeats away from receiving his P45.
On the other hand the Chairman and his son for all we know, are not as bothered as we are, and are content in seeing the season out, and review the situation then.
Why would they genuinely care, they have no empathy with the club, otherwise we wouldn't be sitting in 15th place with 6 wins out of 20 attempts, a defence with more holes in it than a sieve, and a forward line that cannot buy a goal let alone score one. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Rhys Lightning 63

Seeing as we like to have things run by Americans who only ever show up on matchdays once a year... Brian McBride?
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Sgt Fulham

Jokanovic got us from relegation material to playoff favourites in a year, as did the recruitment team. A few months later and we want rid of both?

Lighthouse

We all know what has gone on  but I don't want to see the back of anyone just a better system and a way to make it work. Mistakes have been made by everybody concerned in lesser and greater ways. But our success was down to the players brought in and the coaching last season. This season the same can be said for our failure. Bring in the right players and have the coach make the right decisions and we are closer to being where we were.

Less employing mad, stubborn  men like Magath and Kline would help.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

hovewhite

Think shad is more interested in the cottage more than the playing side ,so think slav wont go till end of his contract as both khans dont have a scooby about the playing side.

RaySmith

But they presumably know a win and three points, or a loss and nil points, when they see them, and can look at a league table, and are now aware that thee is relegation in this country:)

Woolly Mammoth

We presume that they would know this by now. I reckon we could train a Chimp quicker.
But then we presumed they knew something about football when they moved in. But we soon realised they knew less than my Aunt Fanny, and almost 5 years later my pet Goldfish " Orca " knows more.
The Khans only know what they want to know, and the football side is way down their list of priorities, as Jok is now realising.
God willing we will all still be around supporting Fulham In 5 years time. But where will the Khans be, and more importantly, what Division will the team be, because it's a long alround trip to Carlisle and back, especially when we have lost.

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Keynsham

Are we guessing that Facts Not Fiction is a new incarnation of that idiot Perkins?

bog

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 07, 2017, 11:28:08 PM
Jokanovic got us from relegation material to playoff favourites in a year, as did the recruitment team. A few months later and we want rid of both?

:plus one:

YankeeJim

Just get rid of the yanks. Kline first, Tony second and Daddy Khan next. After that we can go after the American fans. Oh, wait.....
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Twig

Quote from: Facts Not Fiction on December 07, 2017, 08:46:54 PM
Quote from: Jims Dentist on December 07, 2017, 08:44:16 PM

The only person who needs to abdicate is Jokanovic.

Well that really addressed the Op's question didn't it.

Personally I would rather save the salary bill and not replace Khan.  However the likelihood of him resigning must be close to zero.

filham

Come on that is putting a pro Jocanovic bias on the present situation, I could suggest that after two years and  a couple of dozen transfers our league position is no better than when Kit got the sack.

aaronmcguigan

Hasn't he just put us back to relegation material bar a few points? It's gone back to the days of not expecting a win but wishfully hoping at least for a performance. Last season is just a memory and means absolutely nothing if the momentum wasn't built upon.