watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sheffield Utdvs Bristol City

Started by fulhaman, December 08, 2017, 09:29:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhaman

Anyone watching this game? How are we so far behind these two teams? It's so annoying.

Fulham 442

Yep I'm watching, sort of. Just seen Flint's winner! I agree with your sentiments but I know I'm definitely blinkered when watching us play on TV and am more gripped viewing us than other Championship games!

fulhaman

Think Sheffield United were unlucky. Still think of of these teams won't finish in the top 6.

fulhaman

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fulhaman on December 08, 2017, 09:46:40 PM
Wish we had got Aden flint so bad.

A good defender, better than anything we have, and he scores more goals than all our forwards put together.
Hold on, we haven't got any forwards.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

JoelH5

It's funny how people can watch the same game and see it compleltey differently. I thought both teams looked markedly better than us.

One thing I noticed was that they try and get the ball in the box as soon as possible even if it's just a half chance.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Fulham 442

I just agreed it was annoying we were so far behind them. I certainly don't think we're better sadly!!

davew

Quote from: JoelH5 on December 08, 2017, 11:07:34 PM
It's funny how people can watch the same game and see it compleltey differently. I thought both teams looked markedly better than us.

One thing I noticed was that they try and get the ball in the box as soon as possible even if it's just a half chance.
Agreed Joel, at least we were watching the same game!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bog

Just shows how sensible City were in keeping Fulham supporting Lee Johnston as manager. Nearly got relegated last season and now look at them. Looks a good young boss to me.

092.gif

SP

Quote from: fulhaman on December 08, 2017, 09:46:40 PM
Wish we had got Aden flint so bad.

Any chance of a lower premier league club coming in for him in January?

filham

Quote from: davew on December 09, 2017, 09:16:31 AM
Quote from: JoelH5 on December 08, 2017, 11:07:34 PM

Agreed Joel, at least we were watching the same game!!
That is the main difference between us and other teams, we are so low in our build up and take two or three times as many passes to reach the box by which time the opponents defence is well marshalled.