watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Under 23's v Brighton

Started by Ronnief, December 09, 2017, 11:31:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnief

I watched the under 23's at Motspur Park last night on a freezing night. the team was as follows  Ashby-Hammond; Jenz, Davies, Atkinson, Soares; Kait, Harris; Kwietniewski, Elstone (Kavanagh 59'), Thorsteinsson; Adebayo. Unused substitutes: Schwarzer, Andrason, Nabay.  Soares and Kavanagh were probably the most experienced players on the pitch against a fairly strong Brighton team.  My best players on the night were Thorsteinsson and Kait although the rest performed well playing the club system.  We were well in control until the substitution of Kavanagh who went into central defence/midfield with Harris going further forward. This allowed Brighton to press more and eventually get an equaliser. I'm sure the shot was deflected. Hate to say it but Soares was a bit underwhelming and can understand why he is not in the first team.

RaySmith

Thanks for the report.

How did Adebayo do? He's always looked pretty good to me.

Ronnief

He did OK, not one of his best games. He didn't get the bounce of the ball last night but tried hard.

RaySmith

@jolslover

STH H3

Marcel_Gecov

Anyone know why Kav is still here? We must be able to get some money for him. The goal vs Norwich is the best thing I've ever seen him do lol