more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in v Birmingham City

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 09, 2017, 12:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Lighthouse

Betts recalled which may mean less of the playing out from the back. Not much width except on the bench. But pretty much a team I think should do well enough.  Good luck to them.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Woolly Mammoth

Jok has clearly been reading my emails. 
But Sess at left back is dissapointing, he should be further up the pitch.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 09, 2017, 02:11:15 PM
Well he obviously started reviewing the goal keeper situation but then obviously lost the plot (again), still no Kamara, who is going to be the phantom No. 9 this week, Ream?? Not impressed, sorry!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on December 09, 2017, 02:15:49 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 09, 2017, 02:11:15 PM
Well he obviously started reviewing the goal keeper situation but then obviously lost the plot (again), still no Kamara, who is going to be the phantom No. 9 this week, Ream?? Not impressed, sorry!!

Kamara should be playing from the start. I agree with the Keeper being changed, but Sess at left back is now no longer a joke.
Well if we come unstuck today, Jok has left himself open to criticism. If we win, he has got away with it. But he has made his own bed, and it could ba a bed of nails, and he will have to lay in it.

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Can't Johansen play at full back?

Matt10

Let's just see what happens. People wanted Betts, you got him. Curious if the false-9 is in play again, and what the approach will be in attacking sequences. They were shortchanged for its full effect in the previous match, so hopefully we can see it in all its glory lol.

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Matt10 on December 09, 2017, 02:26:51 PM
Let's just see what happens. People wanted Betts, you got him. Curious if the false-9 is in play again, and what the approach will be in attacking sequences. They were shortchanged for its full effect in the previous match, so hopefully we can see it in all its glory lol.
"lol", probably sums it up, afternoon Matt!

Woolly Mammoth

All eyes will be on Betts, but he has an opportunity to cement his place in the team again.
It's unfortunate for Button, as there are others playing today who need to give themselves a kick up the backside, as it's not just Buttons fault, he was only part of the issues.

Never forget your Roots.

simplyfulham

Sky sports has the team as Kebano and Ojo playing as two up front.

Not how I would read the team sheet but it's interesting to see how else you can shuffle those players around. It's a mailable team sheet that's for sure.

Happy to see Betts in. Odd to see Mollo in the 18 again, first time since wolves no?

Happy to see Graham getting a look in again, he can't do much more to shout for a starting spot then what he's been doing lately in the U23s. Sad to see Edun's run in the first team come to an end.

As you say, let's see what happens.

RaySmith

That's because  it's how the formation is  given on the  Offal - which isn't always reliable  as to how we actually line up.

grandad

Even the Offal are confused. First they had us lined up 3-5-2 & now have changed it to 4-2-3-1. I hope the players know where to go.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Matt10

Quote from: davew on December 09, 2017, 02:29:28 PM
"lol", probably sums it up, afternoon Matt!

Afternoon, Dave! Bring us a win will ya? It's virtual golf season for me afterall :)

Matt10

Quote from: simplyfulham on December 09, 2017, 02:31:03 PM

Not how I would read the team sheet but it's interesting to see how else you can shuffle those players around. It's a mailable team sheet that's for sure.

Happy to see Betts in. Odd to see Mollo in the 18 again, first time since wolves no?

Happy to see Graham getting a look in again, he can't do much more to shout for a starting spot then what he's been doing lately in the U23s. Sad to see Edun's run in the first team come to an end.

I have no problem with a two up front. Kebano and Ojo are good combo, then the workhorse Johansen more advanced is fine by me. Hopefully we can overwhelm them as much as possible and see some quality opportunities from direct play.

davew

Fingers crossed for a win today + a good performance, virtually no golf for me (on Saturdays lately...lol) for some reason I have been staying at home to listen to our matches, if we don't perform today I will definitely be playing golf next weekend!!!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on December 09, 2017, 02:56:41 PM
Fingers crossed for a win today + a good performance, virtually no golf for me (on Saturdays lately...lol) for some reason I have been staying at home to listen to our matches, if we don't perform today I will definitely be playing golf next weekend!!!

If we don't win today. I suggest that Fulham Join you next weekend at the 19th hole.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Matt10 on December 09, 2017, 02:50:36 PM
Quote from: simplyfulham on December 09, 2017, 02:31:03 PM

I have no problem with a two up front. Kebano and Ojo are good combo, then the workhorse Johansen more advanced is fine by me. Hopefully we can overwhelm them as much as possible and see some quality opportunities from direct play.

Precisely ⚽️👍

Never forget your Roots.