watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Salcido

Started by Lighthouse, September 18, 2010, 05:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

What do we think of him on is debut. Have to admit I thought he would find it a bit of a culture shock but he looked class. A quiet first half but a superb second. Always available in attack and awkward in defence. Looks as classy as you would expect. Great cross for the goal.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

GoldCoastWhite

Very happy with his first run out Mr Hoose. Positioning was invariably very good from what I saw so you'd think he'll only get better as he adapts to the Prem and to Mr Hughes style of play. Sal and Moussa - two emphatic ticks from me and I hope Halliche is a good 'un too.

mrska

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 18, 2010, 05:11:25 PM
What do we think of him on is debut. Have to admit I thought he would find it a bit of a culture shock but he looked class. A quiet first half but a superb second. Always available in attack and awkward in defence. Looks as classy as you would expect. Great cross for the goal.

He's looking good.. the cross for Dempsey was a peach. All the new signings are making an impact..

Terry Tibbs

Plus one  :54:

Quote from: mrska on September 18, 2010, 05:21:32 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on September 18, 2010, 05:11:25 PM

He's looking good.. the cross for Dempsey was a peach. All the new signings are making an impact..

Mr Fulham

A superb cross and a very good debut.

FatFreddysCat

Very impressed  :54: . But to be honest i thought Dembele was only average.

Lighthouse

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 18, 2010, 05:29:38 PM

Yes but he was playing alongside Demps who sometimes has movement that comes over as a little lazy. It will take time for him to adjust but he works hard. Shame EJ isn't better because Dembele brightens up a bit when there is a fast player alongside him.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

HatterDon

If I had the money, I'd be ordering an away shirt with Salcido #3 on the back. He was quiet in the first half but only Murphy edged him in quality in the 2nd.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Mike

Quote from: Lighthouse on September 18, 2010, 05:33:43 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 18, 2010, 05:29:38 PM

Yes but he was playing alongside Demps who sometimes has movement that comes over as a little lazy. It will take time for him to adjust but he works hard. Shame EJ isn't better because Dembele brightens up a bit when there is a fast player alongside him.

Which could be good when AJ comes back
1879 a good year for football