watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA Cup tickets

Started by HamsterWheel, December 12, 2017, 10:52:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HamsterWheel

Just logged on to get my season ticket seats and a few more for the Southampton game.
Nowhere can I find my usual seats which are supposed to be held until 10am Monday 18th.
Anyone else had the same problem?
Also could only buy two "extras" with my 2 season tickets - usually more than that.

HamsterWheel

Might have solved my own problem - seem to be opted in to a Cup ticket scheme, though hadn't supplied a payment option. Now done.....
Will have to make sure I'm actually getting them though!

filham

So you know the actual date and KO time, it wasn't in Saturday's programme.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on December 12, 2017, 11:51:20 AM
Fulham kick-off their Emirates FA Cup journey in Round Three against Premier League opposition Southampton at Craven Cottage on Saturday 6th January 2018 (3pm).
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

filham

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 12, 2017, 12:31:16 PM
Quote from: filham on December 12, 2017, 11:51:20 AM
Fulham kick-off their Emirates FA Cup journey in Round Three against Premier League opposition Southampton at Craven Cottage on Saturday 6th January 2018 (3pm).
Blast, they get it right just when I can't make it.
I was hoping in this instance they wold choose one of those silly times.

Gezza

Just tried to buy on line. When you click on any available seats it tells me "price unavailable" and I can't get any further.
Is it because I am only a Fulham member and not a season ticket holder ?

DanVerSar

I had the same issue when looking online Gezza and could not select any seats. In the end I phoned the ticket office but had to pay £1.50 booking fee for each ticket plus a transaction booking fee of £2.50! For my tickets it worked out as £11.50 extra in booking fees alone. Could this be raised at an FST meeting as it seems a little steep!?