more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Piazon returns to first team training

Started by Friendsoffulham, December 12, 2017, 03:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Chelsea loanee Lucas Piazon returns to first team training with Fulham

The 23-year-old suffered a horrible leg break in the 0-0 draw with Leeds in August but has now returned to first team training

The Brazilian suffered the injury in the 0-0 draw with Leeds back in August having re-signed from the Premier League champions on a season-long loan deal.

Piazon looked to be chomping at the bit for Fulham in his first two appearances, scoring against Wycombe in the Carabao Cup before netting the equaliser against former side Reading.

The 23-year-old was a big part of Slavisa Jokanovic's plans for the season and the head coach will be delighted to have him back, although he is not yet expected to return to first team action as he continues the next stage of his recovery.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/chelsea-loanee-lucas-piazon-returns-14028616

filham

It is going to take a while to get Piazon match fit but in the new year should be as good as (or better than ) a new signing.

e4b

Saw him on Saturday before the game so i asked him how his leg was he replied" good". When he would be back he said" soon".

Marcel_Gecov

I think Piazon is really good. I would be very happy if we ended up signing him permanently in the summer. My caveat to this is that he recovers from his injury and becomes the player we know he can be.

I look forward to watching him warm up before his first sub appearance... ahem

Twig

It's not just the physical recovery it is psychological too.  It can take quite a while for players to overcome the fear of a repeat injury even though there is no logical reason why it should happen. We should cut him some slack when he does eventually return.

Fernhurst

Real dilemma with our two Blue poo loners....... both popular players at FFC. Think the majority would be delighted to see them sign permantenly but here's the rub....... the Russian Mafia that run C###### have a business model to make them so expensive nobody can afford them unless they can stump up 20 mill (like Ake).
We would love to have them both but the end this season may be the last we see of them.

To return to the title, so pleased to see Lucas back with the lads, he's been like a good wine and been appreciated the longer he has been here.

Good Luck with the comeback Lucas, not sure how we are going to replace the two of you.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.