News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who Was Your Man Of The Match? (Vote Now)

Started by White Noise, September 18, 2010, 05:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Was Your Man Of The Match?

Schwarzer
Kelly
Hangeland
Hughes
Salcido
Davies
Etuhu
Murphy
Duff
Dempsey
Dembele
Gera
Eddie Johnson

White Noise

FatFreddysCat

I thought Hangerland was our best player, but the Mexican looks like a good un. Swartcz was by far the worst, very worrying.

Lighthouse

While not the MOM I thought Kelly did well today at RB.

But Hang and Hughes for me as well.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Terry Tibbs

Plus one, Frederick.  :54:

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 18, 2010, 05:50:54 PM
I thought Hangerland was our best player, but the Mexican looks like a good un. Swartcz was by far the worst, very worrying.

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

finnster01

The giraffe saved Schwarzer's ass on multiple occations
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

RidgeRider

You have my support on that, Hangers was good, but really. I wasn't that impressed with anyone on our side today. Schwarzer with a mare, but everyone else was just ok.

Anyone a bit worried about Duff? A ghost again I thought.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: RidgeRider on September 18, 2010, 06:48:15 PM

You have my support on that, Hangers was good, but really. I wasn't that impressed with anyone on our side today. Schwarzer with a mare, but everyone else was just ok.

I actually thought Duff got a bit better in the 2nd half, though agree he was invisible in the first half.

ImperialWhite

Quote from: RidgeRider on September 18, 2010, 06:48:15 PM

He made a few good crosses in our two good patches. I'll check the stats in a minute, but I thought he did OK.

WhiteJC

CorkedHat

If any of you knew the first iota about football you would have given your vote to Eddie Johnson  :012: :012: :012: :012: :012:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

KiwiFulham

I wanted to vote for Gera. His motivation was still evident for all to see but his confidence must be taking a huge knock and he must be tempted to tell Sparky where to go...wasn't Gera rumoured with a move to Italy? Bet he is having second thoughts now...

Salcido it is..great debut.

HatterDon

Strange. In the match I watched, the most dominant performance was by Danny Murphy. Salcido comes second. There is then a tie for third between EVERY FULHAM PLAYER WHO IS NOT AN AUSTRALIAN INTERNATIONAL.  :027:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

YankeeJim

Odd how we all watch the same game and see it so different. I thought Murphy was ok but not near his best. Duff was poor. Hughes, Dempsey, Kelly  & Etuhu were solid. Salcedo and Hangers were dual MOTM.

I asked this question several times on other threads. Mark who? That wing flapping guy out there wasn't any Mark I know.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Terry Tibbs

I thought Hughes ran Brede pretty close for MOTM - and no one's voted for him.

Whereas Duff was, er, Duff and someone's voted him MOTM!!!

Funny old game.