Author Topic: Director of Football versus Manager old chestnut  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Woolly Mammoth

• Cliffy Dean
  • Not one step back.
Re: Director of Football versus Manager old chestnut
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2017, 03:06:52 AM »
My response to some of the comments above ............

I would love to see a list of signings that Slav was on board with and those he would have vetoed given the chance.

So would I, but I fear any lists you mention, have been shredded.

Offline Jims Dentist

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2017, 08:01:30 PM »

I would love to see a list of signings that Slav was on board with and those he would have vetoed given the chance.

If the FST meetings are supposedly  such an open exchange of views and information we should be asking for this sort of information, but I feel that the club officials that attend the events are given a very easy ride.

Offline MJG

• Legend
  • Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2017, 08:49:18 PM »

If the FST meetings are supposedly  such an open exchange of views and information we should be asking for this sort of information, but I feel that the club officials that attend the events are given a very easy ride.
they are not, but that's up to you to believe or not.
We have asked for similar lists  and while they may give one or two away.. Johansen for example as being a Slav pick, they are not going to produce a list as you request.