more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Micky Adams our new Director of Football

Started by FulhamStu, December 13, 2017, 11:39:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Keynsham on December 15, 2017, 03:57:41 PM
I'm interested to know why it was Adams that was picked out of the many ex Fulham people out there, when the likes of Coleman were available at the time.  I'm not suggesting Coleman was or is the best fit for this imaginary role, but using his name to point out that there are people out there much better qualified/suitable than Adams.

Some of the thought processes on here absolutely mystify me a lot of the time.

Quote from: FulhamStu on December 15, 2017, 04:33:59 PM
Quote from: Keynsham on December 15, 2017, 03:57:41 PM
I'm interested to know why it was Adams that was picked out of the many ex Fulham people out there, when the likes of Coleman were available at the time.  I'm not suggesting Coleman was or is the best fit for this imaginary role, but using his name to point out that there are people out there much better qualified/suitable than Adams.

Some of the thought processes on here absolutely mystify me a lot of the time.

Blimey mate, it's pretty obviously because Mickey has been recognised by the club recently, we held an event where he led a question and answer session, and I really enjoyed his interviews on the Fulham website.   It was purely a discussion point, nobody is saying we must do this, it was purely for discussion which is what this board is for.

Why don't you start an interesting debate rather than just throwing muck about eh.

From observation, he's one of those posters, who always has to have a dig at others, in every post he writes, or replies to. He can't just have a point of view and leave it that, he always has to sign it off with a swipe at this board, or other members.