more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Riverside Stand Support

Started by Friendsoffulham, January 03, 2018, 06:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Friendsoffulham

Riverside Stand Support

Fulham Football Club submitted a Planning Application on 1st December to the London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham (LBHF) for the Riverside Stand development at Craven Cottage.

To view the planning summary, please click here: http://www.fulhamfc.com/stadium-development/the-application/application-submitted

Background:

Craven Cottage has been the home of Fulham Football Club since 1896. Fulham Football Club was granted planning permission in 2013 for its previous design and the new application has developed the 2013 scheme by creating a riverside development of its prominent location on the Thames.

The new design will address the Club's operational and sporting requirements during the football season, looking to increase the capacity to almost 30,000 from the current 25,700. It will also provide a community hub that will add to the vibrancy of the local area on non-match days.

The Club is contacting its fans to seek their support with the planning application.

Statement:

I support Fulham Football Club's application to redevelop the Riverside Stand, safeguarding the Club's plans of keeping Craven Cottage as its home whilst creating a new public riverside walk and an exciting environment for the local area.

Please fill out the form in order to support the Club's Riverside Stand development.

Form here: http://www.fulhamfc.com/riverside-stand-support

MJG

I'm personally doing a lot of work on this subject for the Trust so I would ask you fill in the support form on the website and download the planning summary as it explains quite a but.
If you have any questions on the stand you wish us to ask or try and answer feel free to post or PM to me.
Mike
Just the views of a long term fan

Keynsham

Quote from: MJG on January 04, 2018, 06:22:15 AM
I'm personally doing a lot of work on this subject for the Trust so I would ask you fill in the support form on the website...
Mike

Done!

davew

Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

WokingFFC

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

MikeW

"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Mighty Maik

MJG - Why have they decided to apply for "nine serviced apartments"? I know it seems a long time ago now but the fight that went on to stop the development of the ground into flats is still in the memory. Are you confident that theses nine flats won;t become the thin end of the wedge? This is an honest question not a loaded one. There is no explanation in any of the literature about the flats - presumably you and the Trust have heard some rationale. Thanks in advance -

dgnffc

Riversider

Done
In which month are we expecting a decision from  the council ?

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Mighty Maik on January 04, 2018, 01:15:37 PM
MJG - Why have they decided to apply for "nine serviced apartments"? I know it seems a long time ago now but the fight that went on to stop the development of the ground into flats is still in the memory. Are you confident that theses nine flats won;t become the thin end of the wedge? This is an honest question not a loaded one. There is no explanation in any of the literature about the flats - presumably you and the Trust have heard some rationale. Thanks in advance -

For owners and Directors I believe.

HamsterWheel

Sure I read the flats were also for some of the new players to use whilst they sorted out permanent gaffs.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: HamsterWheel on January 04, 2018, 02:03:41 PM
Sure I read the flats were also for some of the new players to use whilst they sorted out permanent gaffs.

Makes alot of sense to be fair

Twig

VicHalomsLovechild

I've always thought of serviced apartments more like hotel rooms than flats as we know them. Makes sense seeing we have an overseas owner.

I found this description on the web.

Companies frequently use serviced apartments to host professionals who may be on a local or international work assignment. It is common for executives to stay in serviced apartments temporarily while searching for a permanent residence or relocation. Although serviced apartments are primarily occupied by business executives, they are also available to the general public.

VicHalomsLovechild

flyingfish

Quote from: HamsterWheel on January 04, 2018, 02:03:41 PM

Interesting idea. In Soccernomics there is a whole section on the book about the difference it makes to overseas footballers when the football club makes a great deal of effort in helping them settle, like for instance - helping them find somewhere to live, pairing them off with a mentor player, advising on schools for kids, organising simple stuff like setting up utilities accounts, registering Council tax etc social events for wives and girlfriends, translators etc and then on the pitch not demanding too much from the first game, easing them into the job as it were. Some clubs apparently are dreadful at it, not even giving new players lockers, encouraging divisive cliques based on language etc . Not surprisingly and completely obviously, the performance of overseas players is massively enhanced  and they settle quicker if they haven't got a lonely homesick wife, trying to find school places for the kids and spending hours screaming down the phone at NPower trying to get a leccy account set up. Man City leads the way with player assistance apparently, but I'd be interested to know how Fulham performs in this area, but something like apartments in the Cottage would massively help I'm sure

mrmicawbers

These devices apartments could bring in a significant revenue stream and would be year on year.May be the difference in making the project worthwhile.