watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Interesting Odds

Started by finnster01, September 19, 2010, 06:44:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

Fulham to have the same manager at 22nd of May 1/12 odds on (with Victor Chandler, only one to take bet).

Everton to have the same manager at 22nd of May 1/4 odds on...

Now I know it is shitty odds, but dropping a couple of hundred on Sparky seems to be a no-brainer. I have no qualms about taking the bookies money even if it will be 30-40 quid as a return. Better than the bank anyways. Not sure about Moyes though. Maybe he will do a Roy?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Terry Tibbs

I dunno...what if Fergie trips down his wine cellar stairs and crokes?  Who would ManUre come sniffing around for?

But what do I know about betting; I tipped Bristol City to win the Championship (what with Coppell, James etc!) before the season started.

Funilly enough, I've just been looking at Oddschecker, and QPhah are 2/1 for the title.  Much as it irks me to say it, I think they'll skate it.

(Sorry Fred, before you kick off)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Terry Tibbs on September 19, 2010, 06:51:59 PM
I dunno...what if Fergie trips down his wine cellar stairs and crokes?  Who would ManUre come sniffing around for?

But what do I know about betting; I tipped Bristol City to win the Championship (what with Coppell, James etc!) before the season started.

Funilly enough, I've just been looking at Oddschecker, and QPhah are 2/1 for the title.  Much as it irks me to say it, I think they'll skate it.

They look unstoppable at the moment, but so did Watford when we went up and they didn't make the play offs despite winning the first ten games, long hard season ahead, let's hope they feck it up./

Terry Tibbs

Yeah I was strongly considering putting a bundle on them in the week, but you're right....manager could leave, injuries etc etc.  Not worth it at 2/1.

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 19, 2010, 07:23:19 PM
Quote from: Terry Tibbs on September 19, 2010, 06:51:59 PM

They look unstoppable at the moment, but so did Watford when we went up and they didn't make the play offs despite winning the first ten games, long hard season ahead, let's hope they feck it up./