watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Redbrick u16s match game 2

Started by TheDaddy, September 19, 2010, 09:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheDaddy

In the grand scheme of things boy did i get it wrong.After a very heavy drinking session saturday 10 hours   :020: ! i decided to walk to the pick up point (Worlds end pub) from Battersea fifty minutes later and about a stone lighter i arrived  :026: not one of my best ideas.With no extra vehicles i had the pleasure of a cab ride with four of the team talking about there sexual conquests saturday night "bloody hell they speak a different langauge i actual got out the cab educated"

THE MATCH REPORT
First home game at Colliers Wood.

On another mild sunny sunday afternoon Redbrick faced their hardest game Carshalton.  A team that has been established in the Premier League for the last two years and one of the favorites to win the league. 

Redbrick proved to be no push overs and after 15 seconds went 1-0 up from kick off the ball was passed to the left where the winger collected it and ran at their defence, hitting a sweet 20 yarder into the top right hand corner. 

The game settled down after the goal with both midfields battling it out for possession until on the 20th minute a break from the back through the middle onto the right wing found Ben who jinked past two players only to be upended in the penalty area, just like last week he picked himself up and slotted the ball home bottom left - Redbrick 2 - 0.

Carshaltons heads dropped at this point and Redbrick started to boss the match with some great passing and movement  all that was missing was another goal to round off the first half.

The second half started in much of the same fashion as the first half.  Two wonderful goals scored on the 50th minute the ball was lobbed into the area from midfield where Ben allowed the ball to drop onto his right foot and delicately lifting the ball over the  keepers head and into the net.  Redbrick 3 - 0.

Redbricks 4th goal was a pass from defence to midfield where one player Jonah, went on a run and was determined to beat every single player.  After passing about four players he decided enough was enough and from about 25 yards pile drived the ball past the  The keeper he  stood no chance and if it wasn't for the net the ball would probably have landed in Putney! Redbrick 4 - 0.

Carshalton made a few substitutions and started to attack on a regular basis now having two strikers ,  Carshaltons number 10 had a one on one with the keeper who stood his ground and palmed the ball away  a while later they hitting the cross bar.  On the counter attack Redbrick broke down the right and with a simple pass to Ben's feet he calmly slotted the ball home.  Redbrick 5 - 0 and Ben's hattrick.

With only a few minutes left Carshalton were lucky to have eleven men on the pitch  when their number 9 obviously frustrated after being tackled just outside the Redbrick  area decide to leave his foot in and give the defender an extra couple of studs.

Final whistle Redbrick 5-0 Carshalton.

I cant really fault any of the boys what was meant to be a difficult fixture was a walk in the park Carshalton just didn't seem to get going a very lack lustre display by them.

I have a bet with the manager that my boy wont be top scorer this season only two games gone and im thinking about handing the money over 2 games four goals !

Oh the walk back home your joking took the blooming bus.
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

jarv

Good report. I love this stuff, reminds me of my youth.

FatFreddysCat

BarryP

Thanks for the reports I enjoy reading them.  Congrats to Ben on the hattrick.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

blingo

Get the scouts out and sign Ben up.......COME ON YOU WHITES

SouthfieldWhite

Well done Redbrick, i will keep an eye on your fixtures and see if i can pop down to a game soon, my own side had a good win against the Man City of the Surrey Youth league Prem Elite under 12s  (Tooting and Mitcham)when we beat them 1-0 yesterday, with no other than billy the badger, who reffed the game