Author Topic: Team in V Middlesbrough  (Read 808 times)

Offline grandad

• Gentleman Jim
Re: Team in V Middlesbrough
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2018, 02:36:41 PM »
Boro have some bench. They would probably all get in our starting lineup. Going to be a tough one.

Offline One Martin Thomas

• Legend
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2018, 02:38:01 PM »
Personally believe Slav is trying to probe a point with this selection....

Offline Woolly Mammoth

• Moritz Volz
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2018, 02:38:13 PM »
Blimey started early today Dave
 :wine:
Celebrating winning my own songs competition on here, won't have to share my gin stock with anybody! Actually I am drinking coke until later! Let's hope for a win today or at the very worst a draw.

I shall drink to that. 🍺🍸🍹🍷🥃🥂🍻🍾

Offline Sgt Fulham

• Legend
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2018, 02:38:45 PM »
My heart always sinks when I see Tom out of the team. See a Boro win here, prove me wrong lads!

Offline Matt10

• Graham Leggat
  • Fulham Supporter. Kansas.USA
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2018, 02:38:55 PM »
Has this been the first time Sess's bro be included in the 18? I imagine it hasn't been many matches for him right?

Offline Woolly Mammoth

• Moritz Volz
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2018, 02:40:18 PM »
Has this been the first time Sess's bro be included in the 18? I imagine it hasn't been many matches for him right?

I think he was on the bench in the last match.

Offline BestOfBrede

• MAESTRO
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2018, 02:41:52 PM »
Celebrating winning my own songs competition on here, won't have to share my gin stock with anybody! Actually I am drinking coke until later! Let's hope for a win today or at the very worst a draw.
Oh ok I didn't see the results as yet. Is there an inquiry into that result!?
I'm not very confident today which is unusual! Hope I'm wrong and the lads alsy my fears asap.
COYSW's

Offline davew

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2018, 02:45:21 PM »
I'm not very confident today which is unusual! Hope I'm wrong and the lads alsy my fears asap.
COYSW's
There was an enquiry after the initial result was published, but corrective action was taken and I am the winner!!!

Offline filham

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2018, 02:46:07 PM »
I would have kalas ream and odoi in the starting 11. Kalas would want to impress against his old club. Norwood can only be starting due to cairney being injured after his last performance. I hope im wrong but cant see this going too well. I think scoring first is imperative innthis game. We haven't scored at all in our last 4 games at the riverside.
Scoring first would be nice but I would prefer to score the first three, there would then be a chance of coming home with a point which would be tremendous.

Offline Woolly Mammoth

• Moritz Volz
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2018, 02:47:52 PM »
COYSW's

Yes there is an enquiry and full investigation into the results of the competition, and the strings that were pulled. Independent Witnesses have been summoned, and there are photographs and genuine CCTV footage.
Apparently a rat was hung under our noses and we have smelt it.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 02:50:11 PM by Woolly Mammoth »

Offline BestOfBrede

• MAESTRO
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2018, 02:52:16 PM »
COYSW's

Yes there is an enquiry and full investigation into the results of the competition, and the strings that were pulled. Independent Witnesses have been summoned, and there are photographs and genuine CCTV footage.
Apparently a rat was hung under our noses and we have smelt it.
Yep just read the results and all I can say is.....

FIX!!

:005:

Offline Riversider

• Legend
  • The Red Hand of Fulham
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2018, 02:52:29 PM »
What price Gestede to score with a header ?

Offline filham

• Gentleman Jim
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2018, 03:02:45 PM »
Getting a point today with Burton at home next Saturday would put me in a happy mood all week.

Offline Whitesideup

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2018, 03:05:14 PM »
Sorry, but for me Ryan's strength is his attacking and I don't think he is good enough  (..yet) defensively. Leaving out Kalas, effectively for Piazon, (because Odoi can play LB and then move Ryan up )  only makes us weaker defensively and against a strong side, that could count.

Offline Steven Ageroad

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2018, 05:56:07 PM »
Egg on a few faces here!!