incredible

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, January 13, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Quote from: bog on January 13, 2018, 05:07:58 PM
Wonderful

to-night

Eric Clapton

Am I too late for the music thread competition?

Well done Joka & the lads

NOW don't go & blow this fab position you have crawled, fought, dug yourselves into

Lets have a few more wins & keep the ball rolling

Rollin, rollin - Tina T

Matt10

Quote from: SP on January 13, 2018, 05:11:22 PM
Did Rui turn the game?

:005:

I know it's popular to hate on him, but he did his part.

Nero

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on January 13, 2018, 05:09:28 PM
Why lucky?  The home team did not have a shot on target in the whole game, and even off target we had more than them.
Just look at the official stats.

But they did have a blatant penalty turned down, and Im sure the ref bring a Sunderland fan had nothing to do with it as the Middlesborough fans think

..FOF..

We were lifted up to 8th spot about the same time last year.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38539035

Mince n Tatties

Wonderful😊😊😊😊😊

Lighthouse

We were dreadful for much of the match. Was it a penalty? Do we care? Not conceding and scoring from the spot. Well sometimes you just have to go with it. Three massive points.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Slaphead in Qatar

It was a correct penalty decision. Just seen it

SP

Quote from: Matt10 on January 13, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
Did Rui turn the game?

I'm one of the minority in the pro Rui camp.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on January 13, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

Yes penalty all day.

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: SP on January 13, 2018, 05:18:52 PM
Quote from: Matt10 on January 13, 2018, 05:12:37 PM
Did Rui turn the game?

I'm one of the minority in the pro Rui camp.
Rui held the ball up better than did Kamara and defended well from the front.  In my book, that was one of his better appearances.  So, yes, he did play an important part.
Nogood "upper case Font, isit" Boyo

SP

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 13, 2018, 05:19:08 PM
Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on January 13, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

Yes penalty all day.

The SKY reporter didn't have a problem with it.

Fulham Tup North

:wow: :wow:
WONDERFUL

and a clean sheet!!
Great day!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

fulhamfever

I am not convinced it was a penalty having watched the replay back over and over I think Oliver Norwood takes a dive. I just cannot see the contact at all. However, I ain't complaining 1-0 and he is a Brighton player anyway if he did dive LOL. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxl_mWROy0o

cmg

Absolutely fantastic!
Superb result (which is what counts in the end).

I saw nothing of the first half, but have seen it reported that we were rubbish. So be it.

But I got a good stream for most of the second half and thought we played some sumptuous football. We got a bit of luck here and there admittedly but to my mind fully deserved what we got - which doesn't always happen.

Penfold

Lovely result. First win at Middlesbrough since 1985, I believe. Oh, and wonderful to put one over Pulis.

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 13, 2018, 05:16:26 PM
We were dreadful for much of the match. Was it a penalty? Do we care? Not conceding and scoring from the spot. Well sometimes you just have to go with it. Three massive points.

Dreadful?  Too strong a word?  We dominated possession, defended fairly well, had two more shots on target than did Boro and were the stronger team in the final fifteen (an important measure in my book - especially for an away team). 
Also, let's not forget how influential was our early substitution/reorganization.
Yes, we did have a lot of luck, but that is the game of swings and roundabouts across the whole season.
Nogood "all in all, a very good result, see" Boyo

andyk

The win was deserved. Ok, they had two great chances, but we held possession well in the second and got behind them several times. But the main reason we won was because we were trying to score, even in the last minute, away from home. We didn't fall back, try and cling on for a point. We went for it and in the last minute, instead of trying to repel wave of attacks, we were up in their box, with plenty of numbers, trying to win it, brilliant.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SG on January 13, 2018, 05:12:15 PM
A last minute Fulham winner has to be the best feeling in the world - and I mean the best !!

Yes it was Wonderful !!!!
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

NogoodBoyo

Quote from: fulhamfever on January 13, 2018, 05:22:32 PM
I am not convinced it was a penalty having watched the replay back over and over I think Oliver Norwood takes a dive. I just cannot see the contact at all. However, I ain't complaining 1-0 and he is a Brighton player anyway if he did dive LOL. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxl_mWROy0o
I also watched it over and over on hi-def/large screen.  Defender's toe did touch Norwood's toe who was travelling at pace.  Impossible to tell if he took a dive, but the contact seemed to be somewhat light.  I don't think many refs would have given a penalty, but it doesn't matter.  this ref did.
Nogood "they went toe to toe, see" Boyo