watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team in V Middlesbrough

Started by Friendsoffulham, January 13, 2018, 02:01:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

Boro have some bench. They would probably all get in our starting lineup. Going to be a tough one.
Where there's a will there's a wife

One Martin Thomas

Personally believe Slav is trying to probe a point with this selection....

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on January 13, 2018, 02:33:04 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 13, 2018, 02:29:28 PM
Blimey started early today Dave
:wine:
Celebrating winning my own songs competition on here, won't have to share my gin stock with anybody! Actually I am drinking coke until later! Let's hope for a win today or at the very worst a draw.

I shall drink to that. 🍺🍸🍹🍷🥃🥂🍻🍾
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Sgt Fulham

My heart always sinks when I see Tom out of the team. See a Boro win here, prove me wrong lads!

Matt10

Has this been the first time Sess's bro be included in the 18? I imagine it hasn't been many matches for him right?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Matt10 on January 13, 2018, 02:38:55 PM
Has this been the first time Sess's bro be included in the 18? I imagine it hasn't been many matches for him right?

I think he was on the bench in the last match.

Never forget your Roots.

BestOfBrede

Celebrating winning my own songs competition on here, won't have to share my gin stock with anybody! Actually I am drinking coke until later! Let's hope for a win today or at the very worst a draw.
Oh ok I didn't see the results as yet. Is there an inquiry into that result!?
I'm not very confident today which is unusual! Hope I'm wrong and the lads alsy my fears asap.
COYSW's

davew

Quote from: BestOfBrede on January 13, 2018, 02:41:52 PM
I'm not very confident today which is unusual! Hope I'm wrong and the lads alsy my fears asap.
COYSW's
There was an enquiry after the initial result was published, but corrective action was taken and I am the winner!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on January 13, 2018, 02:28:48 PM
I would have kalas ream and odoi in the starting 11. Kalas would want to impress against his old club. Norwood can only be starting due to cairney being injured after his last performance. I hope im wrong but cant see this going too well. I think scoring first is imperative innthis game. We haven't scored at all in our last 4 games at the riverside.
Scoring first would be nice but I would prefer to score the first three, there would then be a chance of coming home with a point which would be tremendous.

Woolly Mammoth

COYSW's

Yes there is an enquiry and full investigation into the results of the competition, and the strings that were pulled. Independent Witnesses have been summoned, and there are photographs and genuine CCTV footage.
Apparently a rat was hung under our noses and we have smelt it.

Never forget your Roots.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 13, 2018, 02:47:52 PM
COYSW's

Yes there is an enquiry and full investigation into the results of the competition, and the strings that were pulled. Independent Witnesses have been summoned, and there are photographs and genuine CCTV footage.
Apparently a rat was hung under our noses and we have smelt it.
Yep just read the results and all I can say is.....

FIX!!

:005:

Riversider

What price Gestede to score with a header ?

filham

Getting a point today with Burton at home next Saturday would put me in a happy mood all week.

Whitesideup

Sorry, but for me Ryan's strength is his attacking and I don't think he is good enough  (..yet) defensively. Leaving out Kalas, effectively for Piazon, (because Odoi can play LB and then move Ryan up )  only makes us weaker defensively and against a strong side, that could count.

Steven Ageroad