watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC ticket pricing policy

Started by Neil D, January 14, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil D

Very unusually there are no tickets available in Block S where I sit for Burton Albion.  I literally bought the last one yesterday.  I wonder if this bears any relation to the fact that tickets are priced at a very reasonable £20 / £15 (over 65s like me).  Aston Villa tickets however are priced at £40 / £35.  Are they really that much bigger a draw?  Shouldn't the priority be to fill the ground rather than have fewer punters paying more per ticket?

paulbrookersmazydribbles

Anecdotally, it seems as though kids for a quid has had a bit of an impact among ticket sales. The season ticket holders I know are all bringing their families and friends for the first time since we fell out of the Premier League.

Whilst I agree it principle with the point that we should price tickets at a low level, I would say that anyone who has a season ticket gets very good value for the price they pay. Our attendances have held up impressively in the Championship - much better than I thought they would post-relegation - and for that Fulham's ticketing staff deserve some credit.