watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Burton Complementary Tickets

Started by SP, January 13, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Can we all make an effort to apply for the season ticket holders free tickets to this match & get as many part timers, friends & floaters in the the ground. Particularly filling behind the Putney End goal. A 25K crowd would show we are as committed as the players?

SuffolkWhite

Where do you get them . and how do you apply. I looked on line today but cant see where I apply ?
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SP

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on January 13, 2018, 08:55:41 PM
Where do you get them . and how do you apply. I looked on line today but cant see where I apply ?

I couldn't apply online so it's a call to the ticket office.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on January 13, 2018, 08:55:41 PM
if you're a season tkt holder you should have had an email, provided you haven't opted out of marketing emails. Ring the Ticket office and they'll sort it.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SuffolkWhite

How many can you get pet st holder?
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Twig

I free ticket per ST and you can choose between Burton and Notts Forest

SuffolkWhite

"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Samjack

Good post. To reiterate what others have said... it couldn't be easier. I didn't get an email or anything about the free ticket, I heard about it from others and just rang up the ticket office and they sorted it for me. Couldn't have been easier. I took the opportunity to get a ticket for an old mate of mine who I hadn't seen for ages (a Man U fan with a soft spot for Fulham).

Now I know loads of people who are going and bringing mates, which will make it a good turn out in the pub, so it should be a good crack... It's turned an uninspiring game in mid January to a game I'm really looking forward to. Excellent stuff from the club. Little things like this make a real difference.

I had a look online at the seats sold and it was looking pretty full on three sides. Hopefully we can get a few in the Putney end as well and the attendance could be over the 20k mark - very good going for Burton in January... and as the OP says, puts across a great message to the players that we up for it and behind them.   

Friendsoffulham

Next Saturday v Burton is a family day, so kids go for a quid.

Also, those STH who opt in for marketing offers, should have received an email, inviting them to one free ticket, for either Burton or Forest.

So, rally around and bring your kids, or, invite a mate, FFC part-timer.

If you're getting nowhere with the Club, or, the online ordering system, have a chat with the guys from Turnstile Talk.

SP

Ticket sales & freebies have gone well apparently.  Looking forward to a great atmosphere, let's hope there's enough clappers to go round....  I hope we give the kids for a quid something to shout about.

SuffolkWhite

Called Ticket line and got 4 free tickets for the Forest game and got them all out 3 to Fulham fans and one other we are trying to convert hahahaha
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Dirk Lehmann

Engineering works at both Hammersmith and Putney Bridge tube station are a pain for attracting part-timers to the Burton game.