News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just to end your weekend .. here's a short interview you may be interested in!

Started by Fernhurst, January 14, 2018, 07:58:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Swansea City have been dealt a significant transfer blow with Fulham full-back Ryan Fredericks insisting he is happy with the Championship outfit.

The Liberty club confirmed last week that they were interested in the 25-year-old defender, with the full-back position an area that needs strengthening this month

Stoke and Swansea have been tracking Fredericks, who has six months left on his Craven Cottage contract.

But, according to our colleagues at getwestlondon , the Tottenham product isn't looking to leave before adding that his contract is being sorted behind the scenes.

Stoke and Swansea have been tracking Fredericks, who has six months left on his Craven Cottage contract.

But, according to our colleagues at getwestlondon , the Tottenham product isn't looking to leave before adding that his contract is being sorted behind the scenes.

He said: "I'm happy here, I've said it all along.

"My contract situation is getting sorted behind closed doors and the relevant people are trying to sort that now.

"I'm not too sure what is going to happen, but while I'm a Fulham player, be it one year, two years, three years, whatever it is, I will give my all in the shirt whenever I step onto the pitch
"You couldn't get any better than that [ending the season being promoted with Fulham] promotion with any team is amazing so it would be my third season here, so hopefully third time lucky."

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

HatterDon

poor ol' Swansea. All they need to have a handful of Championship fullbacks is just keep playing like they are now. No transfer fees involved!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Twig

Hope that's accurate, decent players that want to wear the shirt are so valuable.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

S.F.Sorrow

This is excellent news! Our squad is still lacking in defense though. Fredericks is on 9 yellows now isn't he? One more and it's Odoi on RB for two matches. That leaves us with very few options at CB. One injury and we're in trouble. We still need that CB and LB. And striker... But keeping our best players is a very good start!  :54:

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on January 14, 2018, 10:55:08 PM
This is excellent news! Our squad is still lacking in defense though. Fredericks is on 9 yellows now isn't he? One more and it's Odoi on RB for two matches. That leaves us with very few options at CB. One injury and we're in trouble. We still need that CB and LB. And striker... But keeping our best players is a very good start!  :54:

Agreed on all points, including needing a CB and LB and Striker.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

mrmicawbers

Riverside

Quote from: S.F.Sorrow on January 14, 2018, 10:55:08 PM

Is Sess is to play forward - We could be looking at a back 4 of

Odoi Odoi Ream Odoi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S.F.Sorrow

Quote from: mrmicawbers on January 14, 2018, 11:20:47 PM
Any idea when the yellow card amnesty date is triggered

End of season (including playoffs) I think. As far as I know there's no cut-off date for 10 yellows, only for 5.

EDIT: I stand corrected, please look at the post below.

EastEndWhite

Fernhurst

Quote from: Twig on January 14, 2018, 10:50:10 PM
Hope that's accurate, decent players that want to wear the shirt are so valuable.

So do I ........ crucial to the way we play and I'm not sure (apart from the top 6 in the Prem) there is a faster fullback in the top two divisions.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

irishfulham

Well if there's no renewal date and it's inevitable he will get at least one more yellow before seasons up it's nearly better for him to get it at burton in order to be missing for our "easier" fixtures rather than later in season against tough openants etc?

ealex40

Quote from: irishfulham on January 15, 2018, 02:20:49 AM
Well if there's no renewal date and it's inevitable he will get at least one more yellow before seasons up it's nearly better for him to get it at burton in order to be missing for our "easier" fixtures rather than later in season against tough openants etc?

We are at home to Burton.