Main Menu

Boro Complain About Referee

Started by Mince n Tatties, January 15, 2018, 07:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Apparently he's a Sunderland fanatic. 064.gif

hovewhite

MikeTheCubed

There were several Boro supporters tweeting the EFL to ask why a Sunderland supporter was allowed to referee them, some of which CCed in Mark "Mr QPR" Halsey. Can forgive them for being ignorant of the irony there.

bog

Twig

bobby01

The old adage, watch the reaction of the players none of them were up in arms over ollies pen, they all thought it was. As for theirs, I thought it could have gone either way definetly 50/50. But at the end of the day boro you never had a shot on target so you can't expect to win.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Twig

Quote from: bobby01 on January 15, 2018, 09:28:56 AM
The old adage, watch the reaction of the players none of them were up in arms over ollies pen, they all thought it was. As for theirs, I thought it could have gone either way definetly 50/50. But at the end of the day boro you never had a shot on target so you can't expect to win.

:plus one:

filham

In those immortal words of Mandy Rice Davies " well they would wouldn't they".

mojo

They didn't have a shot on target, was that the referee's fault aswell?

grandad

They obviously didn´t see the red marks on Kalas´s neck after nearly having his head ripped off by Braithwaite.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Sir Alec of good Stock

Swings and roundabouts. You don't moan when you get a dodgy one so stop moaning when one goes against you.

The people to blame are the players, with so many attempts to cheat going on it makes the referee's task incredibly difficult to decide the genuine and the fake.

OdecaMynoT

If Gestede had tucked away his clear chances they wouldn't be moaning.

Get over it and move on.
D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.