https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jordan Graham Leaves

Started by Southcoastffc, January 15, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

Graham Returns To Wolves
Monday 15 January 2018 16:00
The Club can confirm that Jordan Graham has returned to parent club Wolverhampton Wanderers.

The winger joined Fulham on loan from Wolves on transfer deadline day, but will now link back up with the West Midlands outfit.

Graham made three appearances for the Whites during his loan spell, and we'd like to thank him for all his efforts during his time with us.

Probably best all round. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

cmg

Standout player in the u23 matches I have seen. But offered no more than any of the other similar wide players we have, so seemed to be surplice to requirements.

Sensible solution.

Whitesideup

I wonder how much his stay with us cost us. Any ideas?

hovewhite

Stoneleigh Loyalist

All above just about sum it up.
Best thing that could happen for him and the club.

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Holders

It's an example of bringing someone in without sufficient consideration which is unfair to the player and wasteful for the club. His performance could easily be ascertained in advance so there's no mileage in saying that he proved to be incompatible/not up to standard or whatever. Unless (the conspiracy theory) he was brought in by someone other than SJ who then determined not to play him notwithstanding his qualities, in which case it's still wasteful of resources. 
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

DanVerSar

I've seen Matt Targett has liked a tweet from a fake Ryan Fredericks account - something along the lines of "Graham out frees up space for Targett'

More concerned about the bid in for Cairney from WBA - £12m but they are happy to pay up to £15m. I know he has had injury troubles this year but we turned down £20m from Newcastle in the summer. Would not make sense to accept this if we are serious about going for promotion this season.

davew

Quote from: Whitesideup on January 15, 2018, 04:07:33 PM
Nice little earner for him though, money for nothing, strange how our stat's boys didn't realise that he would have been surplus to requirements when what we really needed was a proper striker, centre back and left back and still do!!!!!!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Quote from: davew on January 15, 2018, 06:02:36 PM
Nice little earner for him though, money for nothing, strange how our stat's boys didn't realise that he would have been surplus to requirements when what we really needed was a proper striker, centre back and left back and still do!!!!!!!
Yes a nice little mistake by those responsible for bringing in players, I bet there is no one ready to admit to the poor judgement.

@jolslover

Graham is IMO no better than any of the wingers we already had. So makes sense for him to go.
STH H3

flyingfish

Quote from: filham on January 15, 2018, 07:08:36 PM
Yes a nice little mistake by those responsible for bringing in players, I bet there is no one ready to admit to the poor judgement.

Yet I seem to remember lots of people thinking he was a good loan at the time.

Southcoastffc

Somehow I doubt that he saw it as a nice little earner. 22 yrs old professional footballers are more likely to be desperate to play first team football.

FulhamStu

Never understood why the club thought yet another wide attacking player was needed, seemed a really odd pickup at the time.

bill taylors apprentice

So why exactly did we sign him?

Or more importantly who decided to sign him and if the Head coach has a say (tick) on signings why did he ignore him?

Nero

We are not a train station.... oh hang on

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: DanVerSar on January 15, 2018, 05:23:38 PM
I've seen Matt Targett has liked a tweet from a fake Ryan Fredericks account - something along the lines of "Graham out frees up space for Targett'

More concerned about the bid in for Cairney from WBA - £12m but they are happy to pay up to £15m. I know he has had injury troubles this year but we turned down £20m from Newcastle in the summer. Would not make sense to accept this if we are serious about going for promotion this season.

I thought the £20m was what the Club thought he was worth and not what Newcastle were offering? I could be wrong though!

sunburywhite

Will the U23 struggle without him?
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

glenhodgso

Returns to Wolves Tuesday....

Loaned to Burton Wednesday...

Scores on Saturday...

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.