watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Those penalty claims that Blackburn 'should have had'

Started by Lighthouse, September 20, 2010, 07:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

I was watching the highlights just now and was interested that Big Sam said that Blackburn should have 2 pens and Swart should have been sent off.

No BLACKBURN player appeals for the Swart hand ball so the ref hardly missed a obvious handball.

Penalty claim 1 - Kelly against Cheat head in the back of cheats head. No need to comment as this just a stupid comment by a stupid manager.

Penalty claim 2 - Salcido push in area. No Blackburn player appears to appeal at the time.

Hardly in the same catergory as Davies appeals last week.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

FC Silver Fox

This isn't cricket, Beamer old son. You shouldn't justify the validity of a foul based on the level of claims/complaints of the players.  Howzat ref?  Its either a foul or it isnt,although there is a huge grey area with cheats nowadays.  If it is a foul, did the ref see it?
Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

finnster01

They may as well give Stevie Wonder a whistle than that "experienced" clown Dowd though. Couldn't possibly get any worse. The Blackburn fella was crap but something tells me he would have given one of those penalties to Davies in the Wolves game.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

Terry Tibbs

Looking at the highlights, we were damn lucky that he didn't see Schwartzer's 'save' outside the penalty area.   :dft012: