ย 

News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely ๐Ÿ”’
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, who's excited for the Jaguars AFC Final v NE Patriots.....????

Started by Fulham Tup North, January 19, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

ย :drums:ย  ย  ย  049:gifย  ย  ย  082.gif

Biggest game in the Jaguars history.ย  An AFC Final v the New England Patriots!!
The Jags will enter this game as underdogs, but that will not stop their fans feeling confident, with one big game delivering them a spot in 'SUPERBOWL' LII.
There is news that the Patriots 41 year old Quarterback Brady, has a hand injury?ย  This could be true or it could just be gamesmanship, either way Brady could throw left handed and still punish teams!

Massive game and really looking forward to an exciting match.ย  ย  20:05 Sunday 21st Jan.ย  Don't miss it!ย  ย 

GO JAGS!!!!
:wine:ย  ย 051ย  ย :wow:ย  ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

F(f)CUK

As a Patriots follower since the 1980s, yes. As my wife hates US football, I have to wait until she has gone to bed before I can watch it. I will have to stay off of this forum tomorrow night.

terryr

Twig

What on earth is Super Bowl LII? Is it some sort of second level Super Bowl?

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Twig on January 19, 2018, 10:55:11 PM
What on earth is Super Bowl LII? Is it some sort of second level Super Bowl?
Sorry, 52 to those who don't do Latin ๐Ÿ˜

Woolly Mammoth

ย Adiumentum !!!!
Juvo !!!!
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Never forget your Roots.

Wingnut

Have a passing interest in NFL. More of an NHL fan, if I'm honest. How did the Jags improve so much? They were one of the whipping boys of the NFL for years. I'd love to see them succeed.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

BedsFFC

I saw a few tweets during the week. I think many of you will be surprised (I was) as to the interest of a small number of Jags people in FFC.
I've enjoyed the season and its great to follow a team and get to know about the players, the tactics etc. The Jags are live on Sky far more than Fulham.

Really looking forward to it

Twig

Servus, Servi, servo.ย  Oh happy days.

but why are Americans using Latin?

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Never forget your Roots.

Slaphead in Qatar

Patriots are the Man City of American football. Jags will do well to beat them

elgreenio

I, for one, love Roman numerals.

Fully expecting a stomping but if Ngakoue (or anyone else) can get free early and reopen TB's thumb we could be in business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
touch my camera through the fence

MrD1879

Someone make sure the balls are inflated before they start!

grandad

I quite like the game but some of the rules are hard to understand. A bit like Rugby Union but to the un-initiated hard to follow. At least with these 2 sports the refs appear to know what they are doing. Use of VAR certainly helps.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: MrD1879 on January 20, 2018, 07:19:38 AM
Someone make sure the balls are inflated before they start!
๐Ÿ˜€. ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿˆ ๐Ÿˆ Like it Centurion, like it ๐Ÿ™

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

..FOF..

Whatever it is... go get em' monies, Jags!

If Shahid is happy, Fulham might get some of that happiness too hopefully, haha

SG

VicHalomsLovechild

I remember our last big final as if it was yesterday. Almost eight years ago now. Good luck to the Jags I hope they go one better than we did.

ron

Tackling off the ball, forward passing, not having to ground the ball to score.......all the elements that would make both Rugby codes easier......oh, and short periods of play to maintain short attention spans.....Oh, the thrill of it all....

...and of course the occasional commercial message from the sponsor amid others....