ย 

News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely ๐Ÿ”’
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So, who's excited for the Jaguars AFC Final v NE Patriots.....????

Started by Fulham Tup North, January 19, 2018, 09:50:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Goldman

Quote from: F(f)CUK on January 19, 2018, 10:33:31 PM
As a Patriots follower since the 1980s, yes. As my wife hates US football, I have to wait until she has gone to bed before I can watch it. I will have to stay off of this forum tomorrow night.
I will be at the game!

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Russ Goldman on January 20, 2018, 10:33:10 AM
Quote from: F(f)CUK on January 19, 2018, 10:33:31 PM
As a Patriots follower since the 1980s, yes. As my wife hates US football, I have to wait until she has gone to bed before I can watch it. I will have to stay off of this forum tomorrow night.
I will be at the game!
Fantastic ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Never forget your Roots.

snarks

Hope the jags do it, but I think not. Although coughlin has a good record in big games against Belicheck. Ramsey and Fournette are key to the Jags winning.

ex-Pat

Most of the US are behind the JAGS,lots of jealously over Brady's success , usually I would want the Patriots to win, because of Khan i'm going for the Jaguars.............

Fulham Tup North

ย 049:gif 049:gifย 
So lets make it a double celebration for the Khans this weekend!!
Burton Albion dispatched with aplomb, now its the JAGS turn o do the same with NE Patriots!

COYW & Go Jagsย  :wow: :wine: :wine:

gang

Watched 5 minutes of American Football last night then saw a spider walking across the room and found that more exciting.

toshes mate

Even the Lingerie League (anyone remember that?) was hard to take which in my books should have been impossible.ย  It's just a crap way to spend your time and money.

Woolly Mammoth

Please can you wake me up when it's all over, thank you and Goodnight. ๐Ÿ†˜๐Ÿ’ฃ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ’ค

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on January 21, 2018, 10:12:31 AM
Quote from: Andy S on January 21, 2018, 10:09:12 AM
Yawn! Is it just me

No

No it's not just you, it's the vast majority of the worlds civilised and uncivilised population, including all animals, vegetables and minerals, and anyone living on Mars.
I am praying it gets snowed under and gives us all a break, full of hype and flannel and nothing else.
It even sent my Goldfish to sleep.

Never forget your Roots.

JoelH5

Even though I do like watching the NFL, this is a football forum. I think we should have a different board for people to discuss American football if they wish.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Woolly Mammoth

Shove Halfpenny qualifies more as a sport, as does Hopscotch.

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: JoelH5 on January 21, 2018, 10:31:08 AM
Even though I do like watching the NFL, this is a football forum. I think we should have a different board for people to discuss American football if they wish.
o
And yet I would bet that at least 25% of the messages on here are non football or at least non Fulham!
It is called 'Friends of Fulham' not friends of nothing but Fulham. Besides as the Jags are owned by the same person as FFC, I would argue that there is a link between the two, although Fulham will always be the priority and rightly so. After tonight's game, if the Jags fail to win it is season over, if they manage to beat NE Patriots (Man City of the NFL) then there will be one final game, The Superbowl! It is not as if The Jags will suddenly take over FoF!
The OP gives a hint as to the subject, just gloss over it if it upsets you so much! Life's too short, you'll have a stroke๐Ÿ˜•

toshes mate

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 21, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
I would argue that there is a link between the two
I suppose next you'll be arguing there is a link between American Football and Sport which, IMO, is just as tenuous....

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: toshes mate on January 21, 2018, 11:11:27 AM
Quote from: Fulham Tup North on January 21, 2018, 10:50:38 AM
I would argue that there is a link between the two
I suppose next you'll be arguing there is a link between American Football and Sport which, IMO, is just as tenuous....
Your too clever for me......

Mince n Tatties

I would rather the Dentist got the Plumber in to help him extract my wisdom teeth without anaesthetic, while next door neighbour's Tom Cat claws my testicles.๐Ÿ˜ก

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 21, 2018, 12:06:00 PM
I would rather the Dentist got the Plumber in to help him extract my wisdom teeth without anaesthetic, while next door neighbour's Tom Cat claws my testicles.๐Ÿ˜ก

Whilst your hanging upside down with your tongue nailed to the jaws of a Great White with toothache.

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

40 Mins till KO
Go JAGS!!
082.gif 082.gifย  ย  ย :drums: