watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yesterday's Ref

Started by Ronnief, January 21, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnief

I don't normally comment on the performance of Refs, but I think he had an early influence on the game.  The foul on Norwood resulted in a booking after just a few minutes.  We usually have to wait for the 26 minute for the first booking after Cairney has been clobbered several times. This seemed to restrict Burton and also allowed Fulham to play their natural game.  After that I hardly noticed the Ref so would say he had an easy game by making an important and correct decision so early. Well done Ref :protest card:

Andy S

Normally a ref will go int a changing room before a game and tell the players what he will and won't put up with. All refs are different. Once the game starts he has to be consistent.

Yesterday's ref was just that. There were no contentious decisions. The bookings were correct and there can be no complaints. Looking at the previous game of ours that he refereed very few bookings again. I think this guy will be refereeing in the Prem soon

NogoodBoyo

I thought the same.  It really took the wind out of their sales.  Also, they didn't have Cairney to kick around for the majority of the game, which confused them no end.
Nogood "a helpful ref for a change, isit" Boyo

Sgt Fulham

Been plenty of (fair) slating of referees on here this season so always good to note a ref that has done a good job. The more good refs the better, obviously, so long may it continue.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on January 23, 2018, 10:24:07 PM
I thought the same.  It really took the wind out of their sales. 

Is this the January Sales.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

Was an awful tackle too.. Sunday league stuff.

toshes mate

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 24, 2018, 12:32:36 AM
Quote from: NogoodBoyo on January 23, 2018, 10:24:07 PM
It really took the wind out of their sales. 
Is this the January Sales.
Always a good time to buy a yacht.

hovewhite

The ref was that good,I didn't notice him.wow!
Can we have him again v Barnsley.

Southcoastffc

I thought Burton were dreadful - a really soft touch. No bite, no aggression.  Whether that was because of the early card, who knows but Barnsley will doubtless provide a sterner test.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.