more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Last season after 28 games

Started by Yorkshirewhite, January 21, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yorkshirewhite

Funnily enough last season our 28th game was a win away at Burton Albion,

And through my own morbid curiosity last season after 28 games we were sitting 9th on 43 points with a game in hand, having scored 46 and conceded 32,

Currently we are 45 points and 46 scored and 34 conceded,

Make of this what you want but hopefully we can go that one better and if not auto, then a bit
of consistency and stay in play offs win 'em.

Hopefully this will cure anyone's Sunday night insomnia

rubbernecca

Quote from: Yorkshirewhite on January 21, 2018, 07:25:58 PM
Funnily enough last season our 28th game was a win away at Burton Albion,

And through my own morbid curiosity last season after 28 games we were sitting 9th on 43 points with a game in hand, having scored 46 and conceded 32,

Currently we are 45 points and 46 scored and 34 conceded,

Make of this what you want but hopefully we can go that one better and if not auto, then a bit
of consistency and stay in play offs win 'em.

Hopefully this will cure anyone's Sunday night insomnia

+1

Andy S

I'm big and ugly enough to know that no two seasons are ever the same. All I know for sure is that we won't get relegated

filham

Quote from: Andy S on January 21, 2018, 09:49:05 PM
I'm big and ugly enough to know that no two seasons are ever the same. All I know for sure is that we won't get relegated
50 points is the target for avoiding relegation. I agree we should manage another 5 points.

We have just had a tremendous run, 16 points from six games that has nearly put us in the top six. To finish in a top six position still requires a great effort, good performances and some good fortune, particularly with injuries.

Let us not take anything for granted but let us treat all games as cup ties and get behind the team every inch of the way.

hovewhite

Quote from: filham on January 22, 2018, 12:20:35 PM
Quote from: Andy S on January 21, 2018, 09:49:05 PM
50 points is the target for avoiding relegation. I agree we should manage another 5 points.

We have just had a tremendous run, 16 points from six games that has nearly put us in the top six. To finish in a top six position still requires a great effort, good performances and some good fortune, particularly with injuries.

Let us not take anything for granted but let us treat all games as cup ties and get behind the team every inch of the way.
I'm sure Slav is giving the players the same message!