watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New England Patriots barely beat Jacksonville Jaguars

Started by Forever Fulham, January 21, 2018, 11:56:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Fulham

Jags played inspired NFL football for the first half, and actually led the Patriots until well into the final quarter of play.  But the Patriots pullled out a victory at the end, and order was restored to the known universe.  How good were Khan's Jags?  Almost every pundit on the telly echoed the same refrain.  They'll be here next season, deep into the playoffs, and better still.  A young team with talent, speed, and great athleticism.   The cameras cut away at least twice that I can recall during the game to show Shahid in a glassed suite watching the action, behaving as he does when at the Cottage.  There, smiling, not particularly animated.  Taking it all in. 

This game was a huge coming out party for the team.  They played well.  And they looked like a team built to last and get better.  Never easy to win in the Patriots' stadium.  Well, that's that, and now Dear Owner can turn his attention across the waters to where it's needed.  A lot of games left in our season. 

Slaphead in Qatar

Yes jags almost did it - undone by late surge by the patriots. But jags did well to get to last 4.

FFChris

They are a bit like our beloved FFC.
Always thought the Patriots game would be a game too far this season but when leading by 11 early on and the by 10 going into the 4th quarter they had my hopes up only to be dashed late on.
How Jaguarish!!!!!

Forever Fulham

It really looked like the Jags were on their way to beating last year's champs.  They took their foot off the gas pedal at the end and let the Patriots back in it. 

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

MrD1879

Should have been out of sight by half time let down by some very costly penalties.

Hard to be happy for the patriots as they are th man United of the nfl and despite his brilliance Brady will always be tainted for me

cookieg

I wonder if Chairman Khan will cast his eye over this side of the pond and see that he has a chance for glory here now that the Jags lost.........

St. Andrews White

Studying in America at the moment so managed to catch the game.
The Jags put up a real fight and we're unfortunate to lose.

Really remind me of Fulham in many ways.
Now just need to get a Jersey whilst I'm out here...

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

YankeeJim

I really don't like pointy ball. I lost interest when it became more about personalities than the teams. However, I did find myself checking the score several times during the day. I might even have watched the Super Bowl had the Jags got there. But, as was said, normalcy was restored.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.