watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Fredericks

Started by MrFFC, January 22, 2018, 06:20:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrFFC

Thought he was brilliant Saturday is having a really good season for us this year. One of the most important January signings will be getting him signed up to a new contract. For me a top 3 Championship RB
Come on you Whites!! :)

Slaphead in Qatar

Very creative player for us. Amazing pace.

Just wish he wasn't always looking for a fight.

@jolslover

Quote from: Statto on January 22, 2018, 07:56:16 AM
Not a bad bit of business by Mike Rigg bringing Fredericks in for a few hundred grand

Cairney for £3m, Ream for £1m

Perhaps He should still be in charge of our transfers !

A lot of flops under Rigg aswell.
I rate Fredericks top fullback, One of best in division IMO if not the best RB.
STH H3

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on January 22, 2018, 07:02:25 AM
Very creative player for us. Amazing pace.

Just wish he wasn't always looking for a fight.

He was fouled from behind on Saturday and was caught on the ankle. Initial rush of blood to the head and he squared up to his opponent but then seemed to regain his self-control quite quickly. Maybe it's at the front of his mind that he's only 1 or 2 yellow cards away from a suspension.

Woolly Mammoth

Not a bad bit of business by Mike Rigg bringing Fredericks in for a few hundred grand

He still should be !!
He is a dam sight better that the amateur duds we currently have.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

Fred was doing less of the  sprinting down the wing with the afterburners full on, before getting to the  by-line and crossing the ball into a danger area, when he is going at such a pace that he  doesn't have much chance to look up, and coming inside more, taking it slower and looking up to place his cross or pass, which was very successful in  creating scoring opportunities  on Saturday.

toshes mate

I think he is less of a hothead than last season and he does get a lot of hassle presumably based on the foundation that he can be riled.  Certainly had a good game on Saturday but has looked dependable for quite a long time now.   Wish him a goal soon because he deserves one.

filham

Fredericks is one of our top players . The worry is that a number of other clubs will be keeping tabs on him. If we can get through this window without losing him then the club really must make all efforts to get him to sign a new 3 year contract.

Southcoastffc

I always really enjoy watching him play.  On Saturday he had a pretty easy ride against their no 12, Flanagan, who was pretty slow (in comparison?) but that gave Freddo ample opportunity to display his talent - and as toshes mate said he deserves a goal or two.  His speed is his greatest single asset and sometimes as a team we don't use it enough IMO.  His hotheadedness is a potential danger and the most likely way he'll collect cards but it's part of his character so difficult to eradicate.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

mrmicawbers

When does the yellow card amnesty come into account anybody? Thanks in advance

EastEndWhite

Fulham1959

Quote from: @jolslover on January 22, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

A lot of flops under Rigg aswell.
I rate Fredericks top fullback, One of best in division IMO if not the best RB.

What aswell party this is !

Neil D

Quote from: EastEndWhite on January 22, 2018, 12:12:14 PM
Quote from: mrmicawbers on January 22, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

"Following 37 League Fixtures" - p4 of the players guide

http://www.thefa.com/-/media/files/thefaportal/governance-docs/player-essentials/2017-18/english---professional-game---player-essentials-2017-18.ashx
I don't see him going another nine matches (he's on 4) without a yellow card...

EastEndWhite

Quote from: Neil D on January 22, 2018, 12:25:57 PM
Quote from: EastEndWhite on January 22, 2018, 12:12:14 PM
Quote from: mrmicawbers on January 22, 2018, 12:03:54 PM

"Following 37 League Fixtures" - p4 of the players guide

http://www.thefa.com/-/media/files/thefaportal/governance-docs/player-essentials/2017-18/english---professional-game---player-essentials-2017-18.ashx
I don't see him going another nine matches (he's on 4) without a yellow card...

I'd be happy to be corrected but I think it's 8.  Cards don't get cleared at each cutoff date.  I think they are carried forward until such time as the player gets suspended.

hovewhite

Fredericks the best RB in the championship, also his temperament is what gives him the drive to do his utmost and winner mentality.
We have to get him to sign a new deal.