watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

EFL goals on Sky

Started by MaidenheadMick, January 22, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaidenheadMick

Not a mention by Prutton and Hendrie after a six goal demolition yet giving air time to Sheff Wed v Cardiff and Bristol C v Derby. Both 0-0 and both awful games. Brentford, Middlesbrough also praised to the heavens. It's a conspiracy.

hovewhite

Don't care about sky at all good riddance.

Delboy

Last week Danny Higginbotham bigged us up really well. He said we were the form team and getting better by the week. Obviously knows his stuff does Danny.

BedsFFC

It pains me to say it but I really think Brentford deserve big praise for their recent few years. It's not meant as a dig but they really are not much bigger than Burton and yet they not only hang round the top half, they play really good football.

Praise where its due...

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: BedsFFC on January 22, 2018, 01:33:01 PM
It pains me to say it but I really think Brentford deserve big praise for their recent few years. It's not meant as a dig but they really are not much bigger than Burton and yet they not only hang round the top half, they play really good football.

Praise where its due...

That's very much a fair comment.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

snarks

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 22, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

Praise where its due...

That's very much a fair comment.
g

Indeed it is, I think Bedsffc should leave the board immediately and never return

Stoneleigh Loyalist

At times a little balanced honesty about other clubs does no hard at all.

Ged

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on January 22, 2018, 03:00:13 PM
At times a little balanced honesty about other clubs does no hard at all.
Well its upset me

filham

Praise where its due...
Look they are just behind us in the table and we have to play them at the Cottage in April, could be a critical top six game so please don't give them anymore confidence boosts.