watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham bars/pubs in States?

Started by JustinoShull, February 10, 2018, 05:41:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustinoShull

I was curious if anyone knew of any places in the United States where people get together and watch games?  I live outside of Nashville, TN, USA and was not sure if there may be a place where people get together and watch Fulham.

Logicalman

Unfortunately, since our drop from the top flight, i haven't seen any places that show Championship matches per se, and so Fulham are rarely covered. This would be further hindered by the fact we, as a club, opted out of the Championship TV deal and went with FFCTV.

If you're ever in the next State but one north, you would be more than welcome to nip here to watch the FFCTV stream.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

.. additionally, for the cost of going to a pub each week, its def worth spending the 120 bucks and getting FFCTV.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

SoCalJoe

If you click on General Category, then the Finnister01/Corked Hat section there is US Pub Guide, not sure if anyone added a Nashville pub. As Logical stated, the Championship isn't shown except for a rare match on Bein Network.
You can observe a lot by just watching.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

There used to be a Fulham pub on Cocoa Beach, Florida called the Cottage.
Not sure if it still exists though
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

FulhamKC

Actually, you can watch lots of Championship games via live streaming on ESPN3. For example, they are showing tomorrow's Villa-Birmingham game live, our game with Wolves on 2/24 and lots more in between. It's even possible to watch replays of the games for some period of time after the live game.

I have it set up so I can cast the games from my computer to my TV. It's pretty sweet.

OtherHodgson

I've got the match up in my home theater room every Saturday morning via FFCTV.  If anyone is ever in the vicinity of Huntsville, AL drop me a PM and come on over for the match and a big breakfast. 

Logicalman

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on February 10, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

That's out of business now i believe, it used to be run by Mark & Mary Proctor i think, who used to live in St Louis, I believe Mark returned to that area, he was on the original Exiles board when i was on there, back in 99-01. Cincy might know more about him.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Logicalman on February 11, 2018, 05:59:22 AM
Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on February 10, 2018, 07:07:04 PM

That's out of business now i believe, it used to be run by Mark & Mary Proctor i think, who used to live in St Louis, I believe Mark returned to that area, he was on the original Exiles board when i was on there, back in 99-01. Cincy might know more about him.

I remember playing against Mark and his brother David in the WM Sunday league.
I also think they were  'ringers' for the BOAC team in the Heathrow League late 70's
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

JustinoShull

Thank you guys for the reply.  I figure that since Fulham are in the Championship that it might be hard to find a place to do a meet up.  Hopefully Fulham can get promoted and we can reopen this conversation next fall! COYW

bobbo

It seems like there's just as many on this board in America as there is here.
I'm in New England every fall/autum for the last 15 years usually 2oct till 13oct happy to meet up with anyone.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

CaptainJingles

I have FFC and sometimes stream matches at my local pub in St. Louis. There are about a dozen that come out. Often I'm lazy and just watch matches at home on the couch.

St. Andrews White

I'm studying abroad in Maryland near Philly for a few months so desperate to find an FFC pub!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

The Intertoto might not exist anymore, but that doesn't matter. We'll still win it again.

Brightster#2

If anyone is around indiana, Kentucky, Ohio you are welcome to come watch here