more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tom Cairney

Started by Southcoastffc, February 13, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toshes mate

Quote from: RaySmith on February 14, 2018, 03:51:46 AM
I'm glad [TC's] not media trained, coming across glib and bland, speaking without ever really saying anything.
A truly valid point about the wide variety of guises 'media training' travels under.  Public relations can equally as easily become a nest of vipers. 

I have never found Fulham's media releases so unconvincingly packaged you could just about glimpse the truth through the gaps in the lies.  All the interviews I have watched on the offal seem to be one take versions that are to be taken at face value.  Any deductions made from watching these are to be weighed against what other things we 'think' we know about those involved.  None of this is scientific but is often the only evidence we are going to get to have opinion about.  I was okay with the TC transfer 'rumour' until it was mentioned that 'he' wanted to go [to West Ham].  At that point you really do begin to wonder which parts of a story can be divided into lies and/or half truths, and what needs to be done by interested parties to clarify that with those who may be sensitive to such matters.  But would such clarification have ended up being pure 'media trained' or 'public relations' hype?   I guess we just have to move on regardless.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: hovewhite on February 14, 2018, 07:43:38 AM
Kev Mac,he would be a leader, blood,sweat, tears for the cause,I think TC is captain purely for him not the team.

Precisely !
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MrFFC

Very happy he stayed he needs to get his mind back on the job as if we can get the Cairney back from last season we have a very good chance of promotion
Come on you Whites!! :)