watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Fredericks

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, February 11, 2018, 09:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

Few rumblings on social media, that Ryan will join West Ham in the summer, and that a deal is practically done. That being the case, the Cyrius Christie deal now makes a lot of sense. Interesting that his full name on Wiki is Cyrus Sylvester Frederick Christie

Marcel_Gecov

Hmm... considering rules state that he can only talk to teams from abroad in the last 6 months coupled with a rumoured automatic extension makes this story unlikely to me.

Milo

There was something up with him against N Forest. Figured it was transfer related.

HatterDon

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on February 11, 2018, 09:07:14 PM
Few rumblings on social media, that Ryan will join West Ham in the summer, and that a deal is practically done. That being the case, the Cyrius Christie deal now makes a lot of sense. Interesting that his full name on Wiki is Cyrus Sylvester Frederick Christie

Certainly our president should have proven to the universe NOT to believe anything you read on social media.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

KJS

If the story is coming out of Wet Spam then it is most probably Bollox

cmg

Bound to be true.
After last week's unimpeachable stuff about Cairney being on strike, stripped of the captaincy and moved into a flat above a pool hall in Stratford, he is obviously working from within to recruit our best players to the bubble-blowing ranks.
I personally have seen Fredericks in Tescos buying a bottle of claret and some blue berries, eating jellied eels and practicing the knees up.

Sir Craven

I thought we had an option to extend his contract for a year

Slaphead in Qatar

If we don't get promoted we will lose some players - fact of life

KJS

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on February 12, 2018, 09:26:44 AM
If we don't get promoted we will lose some players - fact of life

Agree but if West Ham are tapping him up then they need to be sorted!!

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: Statto on February 12, 2018, 11:09:29 AM
When we signed Christie I personally thought, why would we spend £3.5m on another right back when we have Fredericks, and why would Christie want to come and sit on our bench?

No of course you can't believe all the social media rumours but this particular rumour answers my questions about the Christie signing and seems plausible (in fact i'd Even say "likely") to me.

Fredericks has turned down 3 contract offers from FFC, 3!! Still, but you can't believe everything you read on social media, and, we just thought we'd go out and waste 3.5M on exactly the same player. I'm sorry, but members on here can give it all the Hilder Tea Lady jibes they like, but Fredericks will be off in the summer.

filham

Yes, there could be some truth in this rumour but we need to forget it and ensure we get the best out of Fredericks until the end of the season. No doubt he is a match winner and can make the difference between promotion and another Championship season.

BestOfBrede

Surely if he was 'definitely' off then we would not be playing him ahead of Christie? Why would we!?
I take this the same way I took the TC rumours!

JoelH5

Forget about it until the Summer. If he goes, he goes. It would be a shame but i'm more concerned with where Fulham will be playing than where Ryan will be atm.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

Mince n Tatties

Its all a  load of 🐎💩💩💩

Woolly Mammoth

At the end of the day, there is a lot more to concern ourselves with. Because if we do not get promoted this season, we could lose a lot more players than just Fredericks I reckon.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

We need to secure permanent deals for Targett and Norwood and I'll feel a lot better about our long term prospects.

SG

if he goes lets hope that Christie can put a better ball into the centre than Ryan. How often does he avoid the first defender when in a good position - not that often and this negates so much of his good work

MrD1879

You don't spend the money we did on a back up right back in the championship that's for sure.

I'd wager the club has run out of patience with Fredericks contract offers and moved on. We 'll trigger the extra year to ensure we get money and he goes in the summer

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: SG on February 12, 2018, 12:40:04 PM
if he goes lets hope that Christie can put a better ball into the centre than Ryan. How often does he avoid the first defender when in a good position - not that often and this negates so much of his good work

If he improves his crossing he would be as good as Kyle walker.

Carborundum

Quote from: MrD1879 on February 12, 2018, 01:24:24 PM
You don't spend the money we did on a back up right back in the championship that's for sure.

I'd wager the club has run out of patience with Fredericks contract offers and moved on. We 'll trigger the extra year to ensure we get money and he goes in the summer
Agree with the first sentence.  Should we achieve promotion, it might all look a bit different to club and/or player.  If we don't, it seems very likely RF will be at a PL club.