watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Great quotes here from Mitrovic

Started by hopper, March 05, 2018, 11:40:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hopper

Source: https://www.themag.co.uk/2018/03/aleksandar-mitrovic-explains-enjoyable-fulham-newcastle-united/

"It is a different style we play here at Fulham (compared to at Newcastle).

"The players enjoy the football more than last season (when I was) with Newcastle, where we knew how we wanted to play, we always played on the results, that's it.

"This season, this (Fulham) team, we always try to score more goals than the opponent.

"Newcastle was more tactical, we didn't play so much attacking football as we play now.

"Obviously, it worked because Newcastle were promoted last season, and I hope we are promoted again with Fulham.

"This is the reason I came here – the style, the players, always attacking, always trying to score one more than your opponents, always with a lot of possession.

"Last season I really followed Fulham and they were the best team to watch in the Championship – we are continuing like this.

"I really enjoy it and I want to help my team-mates get promoted this season.

"We know what to do, we know how to play, we know where we want to be.

"We know we have 11 games and we will do everything we can, we want to be there (in the Premier League) come the last game.'

ChesterTheTabby

Great lad, if we get promoted, purchase this young man!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

hovewhite

bog

Read this in the Mail today, he seems to love the club!!!!

092.gif

filham

Good to hear that we always try to score one goal more than the opposition. I wonder if occasionally we could try to score two more than the opposition and give us fans a more comfortable last ten minutes in the match.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: bog on March 05, 2018, 02:27:46 PM
Read this in the Mail today, he seems to love the club!!!!

092.gif
SJ clearly has a lot to do with that I  feel.
He has finally got a Manager who respects him and is happy to play to his strengths.
He is repaying in the best way he can.......with goals.
Long may it continue.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

The Rock

Quote from: Statto on March 05, 2018, 04:11:01 PM
Quote from: maoconnor on March 05, 2018, 01:50:04 PM
Great lad, if we get promoted, purchase this young man!

It is the typical dilemma

If we don't go up we probably won't be able to afford/attract him

If we do go up could we perhaps aim even higher?

Given his youth I think I still agree with you and would like to sign him and make a player in the mould of Zamora for that brief period when Hodgson had him playing at a top international standard

We could always go up, and Newcastle go down, which would ensure they'd want to offlaod him, which they want to anyway already.

Horsfield_No9

He was patting the badge as he ran behind the goal to celebrate on Sat.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Milo

Think he's a bargain at the touted £10m regardless of the division we end up in.

Side note: I also like the Betts interview on the FFC website. Very good summary of our current situation.

bobby01

Quote from: filham on March 05, 2018, 03:24:51 PM
Good to hear that we always try to score one goal more than the opposition. I wonder if occasionally we could try to score two more than the opposition and give us fans a more comfortable last ten minutes in the match.

My sentiments as well. 064.gif
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.