https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next 6 fixtures.

Started by Beamer, February 12, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Quote from: Jeroen on February 19, 2018, 08:45:03 AM
3 points down, 15 to go!

Great start and as someone mentioned above a great confidence boost. If we can get a win at Bristol, we set ourselves up for at least 12 points.

Wolves aren't at their best at the moment - their form has fluctuated quite a bit.. Bristol City's form too has been pretty poor, but they beat us at Craven Cottage (although we weren't at our best) and it's an away game for us..

Derby are the form team out of those we have left to play in those teams. Hopefully though we can show up.

MJG

Quote from: General on February 19, 2018, 09:46:31 AM
Quote from: Jeroen on February 19, 2018, 08:45:03 AM
3 points down, 15 to go!

Great start and as someone mentioned above a great confidence boost. If we can get a win at Bristol, we set ourselves up for at least 12 points.

Wolves aren't at their best at the moment - their form has fluctuated quite a bit.. Bristol City's form too has been pretty poor, but they beat us at Craven Cottage (although we weren't at our best) and it's an away game for us..

Derby are the form team out of those we have left to play in those teams. Hopefully though we can show up.
Wolves have got more points in their last 16 games than the first 16.

Form wise they have the following
10 points from last 4 (FFC 10)
11 from last 6 (FFC 16)
17 from last 8 (FFC 20)
21 from last 10 (FFC 26)

They seem fine to me.

Just the views of a long term fan

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on February 14, 2018, 06:32:16 PM
I may be an eternal optimist but I will fancy us getting between 12 & 14 points. 3 wins + 3 draws or 4 wins and 2 draw. Keep the unbeaten run going as well. Puts pressure on everyone else to pick up points against other top teams. We raise our game against good sides and they will play proper football, rather than 'Kick and rush' rubbish. Most will think that they can match us at football. Most cannot.
COYW
So, 10 Points from the first 4, 2 to go.....
My 12-14 is looking good.  Now as long as we can stay unbeaten, we are there.
Easy this guessing lark :)
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Beamer

So far just about everything we could have hoped for, so keep them crossed that we can keep this kind of form up. Bound to be a slip or two on the way but nobody is better than us at present.

Beamer

So far just about everything we could have hoped for, so keep them crossed that we can keep this kind of form up. Bound to be a slip or two on the way but nobody is better than us at present.

Woolly Mammoth

We have to also win the games after these six matches have been completed.
Nevertheless, this is no ordinary unbeaten run, but I see no reason why it should end just yet.
But we have measured ourselves, especially in the last four matches against teams that are not only after promotion themselves, but are on decent runs themselves.
So by beating these teams, and not getting beat ourselves in the last 13, signifies that we are playing with confidence which has been born out of not being beaten.
Winning becomes a habit, you cannot switch it on and off.
The players application has improved dramatically in conjunction with a more relaxed Jokanovic, and it's no coincidence that this has coincided with Kline being shown the door, and not before time.
But that's not the only reason, the additions in the January window have more or less completed the Jigsaw.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Forever Fulham

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 04, 2018, 12:04:21 AM
We have to also win the games after these six matches have been completed.
Nevertheless, this is no ordinary unbeaten run, but I see no reason why it should end just yet.
But we have measured ourselves, especially in the last four matches against teams that are not only after promotion themselves, but are on decent runs themselves.
So by beating these teams, and not getting beat ourselves in the last 13, signifies that we are playing with confidence which has been born out of not being beaten.
Winning becomes a habit, you cannot switch it on and off.
The players application has improved dramatically in conjunction with a more relaxed Jokanovic, and it's no coincidence that this has coincided with Kline being shown the door, and not before time.
But that's not the only reason, the additions in the January window have more or less completed the Jigsaw.
I agree, Wooly.  We're on a roll and gaining momentum.  No one wants to play us. 

hovewhite

Fulham a dangerous animal right now!

Woolly Mammoth

A very dangerous animal, that's a good way to define it.
Which kind of animal ?
A Cheetah springs to mind.
The fastest land animal, stalks it's prey, and trips it before going for the juggler.
Sounds familiar.

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 04, 2018, 10:04:17 AM
Which kind of animal ? A Cheetah springs to mind.
The fastest land animal, stalks it's prey, and trips it before going for the neck.
Sounds familiar.
I was thinking a JAGUAR!!  Ha!!  :)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on March 04, 2018, 10:09:09 AM
The fastest land animal, stalks it's prey, and trips it before going for the neck.
Sounds familiar.

Yes very apt, and a good one. But just one flaw sir, real Jaguars do not wear crash helmets.  067.gif

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on March 04, 2018, 10:12:03 AM
Sounds familiar.
[/quote]

Yes very apt, and a good one. But just one flaw sir, real Jaguars do not wear crash helmets.  067.gif
[/quote]
Actuall they do when they are riding their motorbikes!  It's the LAW!
You might say "The Law of the Jungle"! :)

Holders

Which kind of animal ?
A Cheetah springs to mind.
The fastest land animal, stalks it's prey, and trips it before going for the juggler.
Sounds familiar.

LOL. I'd love to see a cheetah juggling.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

KingofCheese

Nope we are more like African wild dogs, hunt in packs but excellent team work and use speed but also intelligence to out wit opponents.
Jullie Kaas is mijn Kaas

MJG

Changed this to Top 9 mini league:
Just the views of a long term fan