watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Derby County Away Seating

Started by _Putney_, February 13, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

_Putney_

Anyone know if this is sit where you like?

How do I know when I'm buying the tickets that I'm not going to get stuck next to everyone who sits down?

KJS

Quote from: _Putney_ on February 13, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

How do I know when I'm buying the tickets that I'm not going to get stuck next to everyone who sits down?

You are allocated a seat, which is done in order of application so its just the luck of the Draw

Dirk Lehmann

That's a standard issue with buying away tickets, unfortunately.

gang

Although the tickets are seat numbered you can always move to another seat, (but don't forget Derby, like all clubs in this division, is an all seating
stadium.

alfie

Quote from: gang on February 13, 2018, 04:47:49 PM
Although the tickets are seat numbered you can always move to another seat, (but don't forget Derby, like all clubs in this division, is an all seating
stadium.
So are we, but our stewards never make the away supporters sit down.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

bobbo

But I need to sit down so what happens if I can't move and they are standing in front of me?
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: _Putney_ on February 13, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

You may have an idea if you are surrounded by seats, that may indicate that people may be sitting down.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobbo on February 13, 2018, 05:58:18 PM
But I need to sit down so what happens if I can't move and they are standing in front of me?

Ask these people to sit down, and explain why you cannot stand up due a condition you have, and surely any decent Fulham supporter should adhere to your request. Or at the very least help you to be in a position to view the action. You have paid for your ticket so you are entitled to watch the match without any restrictions.
Your only other course of action is to alert the Stewards, that's what they are there for.
Nobody can blame you as the selfish people who are preventing you from watching the match have orchestrated this situation, they are responsible for their lack of civility.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

Well said woolly I will ask the stewards but I have before to no avail. We'll see , hopefully there's spare seats.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Wingnut

Should be spare seats where you can sit down. The club are selling the seats in a particular order. I got mine yesterday and it is in block L, which is 4th block out of the eight we have been allocated.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.