ย 

News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely ๐Ÿ”’
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I Will Have To Be On My Best Behaviour Today.

Started by Mince n Tatties, February 17, 2018, 07:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Mrs Mince is attending the game with me today,her first trip to the Cottage in 7 years.Wonder if I'll be able to lose her in the Park after...Only joking my dear.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย  049:gifย  049:gifย  049:gifย  049:gif

bog

I hope Mrs Mince brings us much good fortune!ย  ย 049:gif

092.gif

Twig

Did we win seven years ago?ย  If the answer is no, please could you lose her in the Park on the way to the ground?

filham

So whos cooking the dinner tonight or are you treating Mrs M to Fishn Chips as part of the Cottage package.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Twig on February 17, 2018, 09:37:50 AM
Did we win seven years ago?ย  If the answer is no, please could you lose her in the Park on the way to the ground?

lol
It was the 6-0 thumping of QPR,I remember it well as she nearly started a brawl at Putney Bridge Tube afterwards..๐Ÿ˜‚

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: filham on February 17, 2018, 10:20:09 AM
So whos cooking the dinner tonight or are you treating Mrs M to Fishn Chips as part of the Cottage package.

It will be fishย  n chips when we get back,our local does superb large haddock.๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ

Burt

Well with her impeccable track record she is more than welcome. I am flying to the US soon but look forward to reading all about our 6-0 thrashing of Villa when I landย  :dft011:

filham

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 17, 2018, 11:00:42 AM
Quote from: filham on February 17, 2018, 10:20:09 AM

It will be fishย  n chips when we get back,our local does superb large haddock.๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŸ
Good to know you are a man who knows how to treat a lady.

Twig

Do bring her more often, she is clearly our lucky charm.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Twig on February 17, 2018, 06:43:01 PM
Do bring her more often, she is clearly our lucky charm.

I hope its seven years till she want to come again.
The whole game, "What's his name" "Why didn't he shoot"," He looks right young","Why isn't Mark what's his name not in goal".๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

SG

I took my wife to a game years ago and vowed never again.

Woolly Mammoth

It's much more enjoyable when you take someone else's wife.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Never forget your Roots.

Bill2

My wife won't come as she complains about my language. Always surprises me as she knows what I am like when watching football on TV.

bill taylors apprentice

I took mine to a game some years ago and she said she thoroughly enjoyed it.

Got me worried as I thought she might want to make a habit of coming but she then said "no thanks once is enough".
Phew!

I think she was intrigued to see what me and my mates got up to!