watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back

Started by Peabody, February 17, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

Well, surely nobody can moan about today's match. First halve completely dominated but went in with no shots on goal. Second half different story. I thought that Sess wasn't having a good game but the way he took his goal was sublime. What about our new Micky Conroy, scoring from the half way line, I give you Floyd Aytie. Onwards and upwards, as they say.

Mince n Tatties

Yes good to put them in their place,the media have been bumping them up too much of late....Shut up Paul Merson.😬

Woolly Mammoth

Full marks to Fulham today, this was a massive game, and we won by two clear goals and a clean sheet. Cannot ask for any more.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

and there was even sunshine!!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

davew

I haven't read 1 negative comment on any thread since the team selection was announced yesterday, that must be a first!! Really looking forward to watching the 90 minute replay on FulhamTV later today. Can we win again against City on Wednesday, of course we can!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

bog

Was great to see the grand old ground really rocking again and bathed in sunshine. We had to get a good win to start off the run of important games and we did. Made them look second rate second half.  What a nice journey home that was! 082.gif

092.gif

bobbo

Yep,  as I was unlocking the chain on my Vespa and getting my kit on for the ride home I was absorbing the eurphoria (did I spell that right) on all the faces coming past me . What an excellent afternoon for us all.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

One Martin Thomas

A bit of danger from Ayite and the Conroy goal was very welcome. A strong end to the season from Mr Ayite will help our cause.

SuffolkWhite

My Chicken Tikka pie could have been better! lol

Good win and a consistent level of performance in both halves. Our defending is better compared to the start of the season and the additions in January have helped.

Mitrovic is as said on another thread a Beast, but what he gave was someone with good passing that could hold the ball up and also allow a change of tact for a more direct ball on occasion. I can see a song for him coming (what's that coming over the hill, is it a Mitrovic is it a Mitroviiiiiiiiiiiiiic).

Good day out roll on the next game  049:gif
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Fernhurst

Quote from: bobbo on February 18, 2018, 09:39:07 AM
Yep,  as I was unlocking the chain on my Vespa and getting my kit on for the ride home I was absorbing the eurphoria (did I spell that right) on all the faces coming past me . What an excellent afternoon for us all.

Well that brings back some memories Bob,only mine was a Lambretta in the 60's in the days when you could park in Stevenage Rd and not worry what to do with your helmet as you didn't wear one!
Happy days then and the same feeling of satisfaction (with the result) and pride ( at the performance)
Huge congratulations all round.  COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

MrFFC

Brilliant performance especially 2nd half
Come on you Whites!! :)