watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

John Terry

Started by tommy, February 17, 2018, 05:42:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tommy

How much stick did he get today? I hope you all made him feel like a real Chelsea reject.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

bobbo

He got plenty but it's still not enough. A quite distasteful character .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: bobbo on February 17, 2018, 05:48:55 PM
He got plenty but it's still not enough. A quite distasteful character .

He most certainly is.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

grandad

He is still a nasty piece. He always approaches the ref to get in his ear. Today he even ran 40 yards to the ref at a set piece. He apparently head butted one of our players.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Twig

He's simply not worthy of any comment.

filham

He was bood almost every time he touched the ball but it had no affect on his game.

SP

Carborundum

We sit quite close to the journalists in the JH stand.  For all the world it sounded like some of them were joining in the vocal feedback directed towards the Villa captain.

David I

I rate Terry..... his positioning makes up for lack of pace. That with his ability to score headers... One of the best defenders in the division.
All this Chelsea bashing is a little silly as they continue to loan us the odd player.... Kalas and Piazon currently.

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: David I on February 17, 2018, 10:58:51 PM
I rate Terry..... his positioning makes up for lack of pace. That with his ability to score headers... One of the best defenders in the division.
All this Chelsea bashing is a little silly as they continue to loan us the odd player.... Kalas and Piazon currently.

But he's a thoroughly nasty piece of work as a human being!

HV71

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on February 17, 2018, 11:02:47 PM

For me it's nothing to do with the Chelsea thing ! He is a despicable human being- he parks in disabled spaces go Gods sake!! He should never have been England captain he discredited the position.

Southcoastffc

I dislike him intensely but at full time I noticed that Piazon and Slavisa embraced him. 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

JoelH5

Quote from: HV71 on February 17, 2018, 11:08:19 PM

For me it's nothing to do with the Chelsea thing ! He is a despicable human being- he parks in disabled spaces go Gods sake!! He should never have been England captain he discredited the position.

Haha the first reason you thought to give as to why you hate him is that he parked in a disabled space?
I was there, standing in the Putney end

HatterDon

Quote from: JoelH5 on February 18, 2018, 12:25:11 AM
Quote from: HV71 on February 17, 2018, 11:08:19 PM

Haha the first reason you thought to give as to why you hate him is that he parked in a disabled space?

The first reason I always think of is him getting drunk and taunting American tourists in their hotel lobby just after 9-11. He is a complete horror of a human being.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Riversider

Keeping it to footballing issues for a second, his leadership skills as a Captain are superb, you could see that he was the leader and he led the side well,
BUT !!!
And here's the thing, after 70 minutes he was shot, his legs were gone and he couldn't live with us, if we meet them at Wembley in May on a warm afternoon our pace will destroy him, and what if it goes to extra time ? He's going to need one of those mobility scooters !

But yes purely as an individual he is scum.

bobbo

I rate Tderry..... his positioning makes up for lack of pace. That with his ability to score headers... One of the best defenders in the division.
david I and most others are not Chelsea bashing. Nobody ever sees me hammering other local clubs i.e. Brentford qpr or Chelsea , some do I know mine and most other comments are directed at john terry the person not Chelsea.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Twig

Quote from: bobbo on February 18, 2018, 09:26:47 AM
I rate Tderry..... his positioning makes up for lack of pace. That with his ability to score headers... One of the best defenders in the division.
david I and most others are not Chelsea bashing. Nobody ever sees me hammering other local clubs i.e. Brentford qpr or Chelsea , some do I know mine and most other comments are directed at john terry the person not Chelsea.

Exactly right

Slaphead in Qatar

Who did he headbutt yesterday?

filham

We don't question his football ability but his character., to put it politely.