https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shahid Kahn

Started by irishfulham, February 17, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irishfulham

At the game today ? Someone said

SG

Yes he was. Walked round from the Cottage with Ali Mac before start of game. Interestingly nobody gave him a second glance as he climbed the stairs

CincyFulham1

filham

So that is what prompted the Hammy End into our old MAF/QPR song.

grandad

Good to see him at the game & the thumbs up he gave to Slavisa after the game.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Logicalman

Quote from: SG on February 17, 2018, 08:42:02 PM
Yes he was. Walked round from the Cottage with Ali Mac before start of game. Interestingly nobody gave him a second glance as he climbed the stairs

As it should be. Perhaps people will stop going on about him being there or not, what does it really matter, eh? we are on  a great run, nothing to pour scorn on him for i guess. whats next, his code of dress?

If we keep on this run and get to the playoffs, and perhaps get into the prem, and he doesn't attend another game in between, then i have little problems with that. He is a custodian of OUR club, that's all, if he allows the club to sail along nicely then that's his job done.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

JoelH5

Quote from: Logicalman on February 17, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

As it should be. Perhaps people will stop going on about him being there or not, what does it really matter, eh? we are on  a great run, nothing to pour scorn on him for i guess. whats next, his code of dress?

If we keep on this run and get to the playoffs, and perhaps get into the prem, and he doesn't attend another game in between, then i have little problems with that. He is a custodian of OUR club, that's all, if he allows the club to sail along nicely then that's his job done.

Yeah and remember it's the money he has made which is paying the players wages. If we get back into the prem he should get the respect he'd have earned
I was there, standing in the Putney end

HatterDon

Quote from: filham on February 17, 2018, 10:06:17 PM
So that is what prompted the Hammy End into our old MAF/QPR song.

I'm sure Khan wasn't a bit offended at that. It's part of the Fulham tradition he bought into.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Fernhurst

Great to see our Chairman there to witness a full house and a quite marvellous result.

Did I also spot Pointless quiz master Richard Osman in the directors box, complete with scarf?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

hovewhite

Thought that shad was there for the game yesterday and delighted he saw his money has been well used.

davew

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 18, 2018, 02:24:37 AM
Great to see our Chairman there to witness a full house and a quite marvellous result.

Did I also spot Pointless quiz master Richard Osman in the directors box, complete with scarf?
He is an avid Fulham fan, he probably goes to most games, perhaps yesterday he was cheering for Villa....pointless!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: Fernhurst on February 18, 2018, 02:24:37 AM

He goes to most matches, but usually slums it with the rest of us. I sat beside him in the riverside 2 years ago v Blackburn 0-1

grandad

He has the current crest tattooed on his arm.
Where there's a will there's a wife

BedsFFC

Quote from: grandad on February 18, 2018, 08:46:24 AM
He has the current crest tattooed on his arm.
He really doesnt

Twig

Quote from: JoelH5 on February 18, 2018, 12:27:24 AM
Quote from: Logicalman on February 17, 2018, 10:49:27 PM

Yeah and remember it's the money he has made which is paying the players wages. If we get back into the prem he should get the respect he'd have earned

So it's not the hard earned money we spend on season tickets etc? Just his largesse?

Mince n Tatties

My wife and I had a snack and coffee before the game at Fulham Broadway,you'll never guess who sat at table next to us.😵

alfie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on February 18, 2018, 09:21:34 AM
My wife and I had a snack and coffee before the game at Fulham Broadway,you'll never guess who sat at table next to us.😵
Michael Jackson, Elvis, come on gotta be one of those 2
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: alfie on February 18, 2018, 09:40:24 AM
Michael Jackson, Elvis, come on gotta be one of those 2

lol
It was that bleedin Charlie Watts.

Holders

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

filham

Wow buying the wife coffee as well as fish n chips supper on match day, that really is pushing the boat out. Suspect you are trying to recover from a failed Valentines day.